Betting Talk

Heritage NCAA HOOPS

underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
edited November 2015 in Sports Betting
Did they really open lines for tomm at 11:22 am eastern today and BOl at 1:42 pm or is this just some sort of typo on heritages part. Some of the lines where like 7 points off LOL

Comments

• duritodurito Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Dunno but interesting market so far.

Glad I can bet $2k on russian basketball totals at pinny, but they can't even copy ncaab totals that cris has up.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    That is weird that Pinny has more confidence on Russian basketball totals.
    edited November 2015
    Durito, someone told me today that the bookmaker cris lean vs heritage minutes before the close is working out well if your playing at heritage. He didn't give me any factual data to prove this, so I'm wondering if you have and data on this since you record all this stuff for cross referencing.
    edited November 2015
    No I don't have any line histories from Heritage.
    edited November 2015
    Heritage opens first today at 10:04 am 250 limit ..LOL
    Rumors are that there testing some proclaimed message board hero line maker from the past. :laughing:
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited November 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    Heritage opens first today at 10:04 am 250 limit ..LOL
    Rumors are that there testing some proclaimed message board hero line maker from the past. :laughing:

My limits are $100
    edited November 2015
    Wow that's crazy. They wont cut mine because I gave them some degen customers in the past through an ex rep..but jeez they should make it at least 500 like BOL does and then knock certain players to 250 afterwards
    edited November 2015
    yea i got $100
    edited November 2015
    $100 what a joke... they got money lines up to, so the ones I think are going to move I played 250 each st8 and ML on the short priced ones

They got all totals up
    edited November 2015
    LOL they just took the M-Lines down after I bet them
    edited November 2015
    BOL style bookmaking. They put up something obscure, I bet it, and down it comes. What's the point of offering lines if you are scared for people to bet them.
    edited November 2015
    did u play the ML to?? watch they cancel us and send us refunds
  • ebemissebemiss Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Every opening side, that Heritage used, is within a half point/point of Pomeroy's side projections. Totals are within 2 points. Looks like they are copying from him.

http://kenpom.com/fanmatch.php?d=2015-11-18
    edited November 2015
    Durito, Look at the moves now Irvine, Oakland, and Richmond. Hope he keeps copying from kenpom :)