edited January 2016
    865 mia -5

luck
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    Great Minds 865
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    last couple of days not getting the breaks , kings last night , i cant believe i lost that , i was actually going to come back with ok tonight but the line is just to much.

You think its important for mia to get off on the right foot, they play the on the road 14 out of the next 16 games.

good luck brother
    edited January 2016
    I agree they have to go to Utah tomorrow and then it really gets tough. So tonight and tomorrow would be good for them to win. Also coming off a bad loss should get Max effort will it be enough will see. Good Luck
    edited January 2016
    501 sas -14.5

luck
    edited January 2016
    702 ind -10

luck
    edited January 2016
    704 nyk +1, wrong fav

luck
    edited January 2016
    708 mem -1

luck
    edited January 2016
    517 uta +3

luck

like the knicks tonight, line says CA is playing but am not sure
    edited January 2016
    Anthony, who exited Tuesday's win over the Celtics early in the second half with a sprained right ankle, indicated that he hopes to play Wednesday against the Nets, but was more certain he'd be available for Saturday's tilt with the Grizzlies, Newsday's Al Iannazzone reports.
    edited January 2016
    line dropping
    edited January 2016
    705 det +1 call it -115

luck
    edited January 2016
    710 uta -1.5 -105

luck
    edited January 2016
    jets96 wrote: »
    705 det +1 call it -115

luck

Funny I'm just seeing this now... I posted looking at Detroit in your College thread
    edited January 2016
    510 det +7

luck
    edited January 2016
    512 mem -5

luck
    edited January 2016
    854 sas -11.5

luck
    edited January 2016
    857 ind -3

luck
    edited January 2016
    508 mem -4 ,wanna lay a little more then i should

luck
    edited January 2016
    510 det -3

luck
    edited January 2016
    man do i want to take clev , i had gs 3 pts fav first time and now i have gs -1 ..they are putting a nice premium on this revenge game and gs losing two out of the last three both losses on the rd.
    edited January 2016
    Funny how all the Unders get hit on MLK Day like the books don't know and shade just a bit. Good Luck today. I don't believe in jinx's so I'll tell you I'm on a 16-1-1 run lol can believe that, sick....
    edited January 2016
    thanks for throwing a brother a bone , man o man
    edited January 2016
    705 ind -7...........ill come back with them again tonight, once again have to lay a little more then i want to BUT that being said they were 2.5 fav over den and it depends on your own rating how much better you den is then pho , ill take the value that way and with g.s up next they put out a little more effort .

luck
    edited January 2016
    FWIW Teams that play before playing GS. are 17-25 SU and 15-26-1 ATS
    But last 5 it's 4-1 both ways. Good Luck with Indy.

Being a -7 Favorite ( now 6/6.5) on the road against a terrible team even with tomorrow off I can see there starters with limited minutes and possibly not playing George Hill who is ?

The Heat are in a tough spot tonight and the team is banged up coming off a long West Coast trip play at home tonight and then go back out for 5 starting with a BtoB at Washington. # Gone on Milw but if you can play over night lay -3 now with Wash for tomorrow.
    edited January 2016
    OT thanks for the heads up , i keep some crazy nba metrics of my own , I dont keep what teams do before or after certain teams, where you find those stats or do you keep them yourself ?
    514 chi +7

luck
    edited January 2016
    Some I keep myself some I know others that keep certain things. That one came from a guy who keeps that type of stuff and is very accurate. I'm what you might call more then anything else is a situational capper. This is just my opinion if your making lines there's adjustments to make most every day who's in who's out travel time ,coast to coast etc:etc: if you believe in your numbers (Talking in general) then you should play overnights that why I mentioned playing washington at -3 yesterday.

It's a real bad spot for Miami which adding to being banged up and the schedule is pretty brutal it's that much worst. Washington is up to -5 and should close -6 possibly. Will they win IDK can you bet it now NO. Wraps makes numbers and believes in his numbers and bets at BOL overnights and IMO that's the way to do it. You know they throw shit up with low limits and let the boys hammer it out and by time the capper makes a number in the morning it's already it place.

I'm with you on Chicago I like there spot tonight, also looking at Boston +3 So.Illinois -3.5 Most likely will play them later on. I'm also a line watcher and really have no problem passing a bet if I miss my number. I look at it as saving money.
    edited January 2016
    510 nyk -2.5

luck
    edited January 2016
    OT sorry , i wrote this whole big thing up and thought i posted it, i didnt, i see it seating here now...

anyway , g.s is just to much , didnt watch it , but then again i never watch nba , i hate it...nice call on mia , the time i got around to it those numbers were long gone, not that it mattered .
    I had put s ill in before i read your post , like you stated before great minds think alike...all and all it was a winning night and thats all you can ask for ..
    talk to you tonight