Betting Talk

NBA 2H

Comments

• buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    I don't need to know the model that u are using , but why change your model when it has been doing well so far ?

Thx once again for your plays
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Mastermind wrote: »
    Look forward to tracking it! Will you still monitor the model you had been using too? Not to post, but just to compare.

No. I have tons of data on that model. This one should be stronger.
    edited November 2015
    On the first two bets, I gained 1.5 pts in my favor. I actually got 98.5 on milw. Hopefully we'll continue to see market agreement on these plays.
    edited November 2015
    BOS/ORL under 105.5
    PHI/MEM under 96.5
    1 unit plays
    edited November 2015
    HOU/NYK under 98
    1 unit
    edited November 2015
    IND/LAL under 101.5
    1 unit
    edited November 2015
    Just an FYI but these plays have been 17-11 before today this year since I felt like I had enough info. Not counting 11/28 plays. I need to sort through that later.
    edited November 2015
    Well sometimes it's just not your night.

2 unit plays = 17-9-1
    1 unit plays = 30-23
  • showme1953showme1953 Member
    edited November 2015
    Can you explain tons of data. Otherwise model,has been sterling.
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    I can't speak for Kashmir, but being on this board for 8 years I have learned a few things. Most guys are not going to explain their model or edge on the board or give up any info that they have.

At the end of the day, I like his plays and have played almost all of them. I hope we continue with with some winners.
    edited November 2015
    buythehook wrote: »
    I can't speak for Kashmir, but being on this board for 8 years I have learned a few things. Most guys are not going to explain their model or edge on the board or give up any info that they have.

At the end of the day, I like his plays and have played almost all of them. I hope we continue with with some winners.

Even though we went 2-4 on the first day with this new model, we had market agreement. Four went my way, one against, and one neutral. Hope that continues.
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    Kashmir wrote: »
    Even though we went 2-4 on the first day with this new model, we had market agreement. Four went my way, one against, and one neutral. Hope that continues.

I personally wouldn't worry to much about market agreement on 2 nd halfs in the NBA. I watch 3-5 groups and see their 2 nd half action and they are barely even to this point including Bob. Plus some of them initiate fakes to get better lines off screen. If the first model is working and you're not getting market agreement most likely means you might have something the market hasn't caught onto yet. I personally never fix whats not broken.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited November 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    I personally wouldn't worry to much about market agreement on 2 nd halfs in the NBA. I watch 3-5 groups and see their 2 nd half action and they are barely even to this point including Bob. Plus some of them initiate fakes to get better lines off screen. If the first model is working and you're not getting market agreement most likely means you might have something the market hasn't caught onto yet. I personally never fix whats not broken.

Funny I typed up a similar post and then decided not to post it and let it be. But I think your 100% correct the record speaks for itself. I hardy bet many FG these days it's TT's, FH's and mostly 2nd half's and have also been doing well. I also don't track CLV on halftime plays really don't thing there's that much meaning to it as like it FG's. I like to be first to get in get out and nobody gets hurt. Sports betting has changed so much I don't even bother with the NFL anymore is such a joke. I may not be around to see it but the powers to be will kill the golden goose at some point just like the Mob Fucked up running Vegas. Same Principal. How that rant get in there. Good Luck going forward Kas
    edited November 2015
    Tonight I think I will start a new thread for the new plays. I'll keep posting the old ones till the end of December in this one.
    edited November 2015
    BOS/MIA under 98.5
    2 units

its also a play on the new system and ill get that thread going in a few.
    edited November 2015
    2 unit plays = 17-9-1
    1 unit plays = 28-19

I'm taking out the 2-4 and moving it over to the other thread for continuity.
    edited November 2015
    GS/UTH under 100
    1 unit
    edited November 2015
    Sorry that one was pretty late. But the number move to 100 which made it a play.
    edited December 2015
    2 unit plays = 18-9-1
    1 unit plays = 28-20
    edited December 2015
    Didn't have any plays with this model but it was too tricky and time consuming running them both while on the road. Just going to post plays for the new model. I can go back and see how the old one is doing as well but I won't be posting them for now.

Per Goats request, i'm moving everything into one total. You can find the 11-4 in this thread:http://www.bettingtalk.com/forum/showthread.php/179304-NBA-2H-version-2-0
    edited December 2015
    2 unit plays = 18-9-1
    1 unit plays = 39-24 (11-4 new system)
    edited December 2015
    LAL/WAS UNDER 102.5
    edited December 2015
    NOR/ATL under 107
    edited December 2015
    Fuck you, John Wall.

That was HOU/NOR under 107. Not Atlanta.
    edited December 2015
    LAC/Ind under 103.5
    edited December 2015
    2 unit plays = 18-9-1
    1 unit plays = 40-26 (12-6 new system)
    edited December 2015
    OKC/MIA under 102
    edited December 2015