Betting Talk

2015 RAS Free Picks question

JMU_DegenerateJMU_Degenerate Senior Member
edited August 2015 in Sports Betting
I received the RAS email today that said that free plays will be offered in the same manner as the subscription plays and to sign up for a free account to receive the notifications. Do subscribers also get access to these free plays with no further need to set up a second "dummy" account through the link that was provided?

Comments

• golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    I didn't get the email and I've been a subscriber for several years. If this is true then that is completely ridiculous. Free plays ..... Lol!!!!!!
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    Yea that's just what RAS needs is more clients. 20 years of business and still marketing like a startup?!?!?!?!?. Come on, this can't be true !?
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited August 2015
    Anyone registered at raspicks.com (this includes any current or past subscribers) will automatically get any free picks by default. At some point soon they will be able to opt out of them if they wish. Free picks will come from markets that are not part of the regular service such as WNBA, Arena, pre-NFL, pre-NBA, etc., similar to what has been posted on BT and Twitter in the past.

Hope that clears things up.
  • JMU_DegenerateJMU_Degenerate Senior Member
    edited August 2015
    Thanks Ed... and golfer... for your responses