Betting Talk

2015-2016 plays

Comments

• jakenhljakenhl Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    ebemiss wrote: »
    Last time I checked you are buying information from me and I need excuses for my own failures?

I said I may be shutting the site down, meaning going private, as it's not worth the time and some the people come along with. I'm considering a couple different options and offers right now. Once again, I never said anything about going out of business. I said I'm considering other options. Reading comprehension again.

It has nothing to do with my success as a handicapper and originator. My stuff is as good as anyone. You know that. You've told me that.
    y
    You should see all the information I use from kenpom. I pay him $20 a year. He does decent work as well. But compared to you just an amateur LOL
  • ebemissebemiss Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    jakenhl wrote: »
    y
    You should see all the information I use from kenpom. I pay him $20 a year. He does decent work as well. But compared to you just an amateur LOL

Ken does great work. I've never said otherwise. Stop. You are ridiculous. Good luck.
    edited September 2015
    ebemiss wrote: »
    Ken does great work. I've never said otherwise. Stop. You are ridiculous. Good luck.
    iT looks like you're having a reading comprehension problem now. That was simply another resource I use in conjunction with many others. I never once mentioned you saying anything about him. That was just me showing you that there are others out there that sell their work. There probably isn't a person in this town that wagers on college basketball seriously, that doesn't in some shape or form use kenpom. Yet I've never received an e-mail from him accusing me of incorporating his work into making plays. If you're going to sell your numbers that don't involve your personal opinion on that play. You can't accuse someone of directly getting that play from you. I get a lot of newsletters as well. If I post North Coast power plays- 4.5 play on Oklahoma State -7.5 or less on this forum should I expect a call from Phil. Our better yet a backhanded threat of a lawsuit. By the way that's an actual play directly from this week's issue of power plays. Please don't tell him I posted this.
    edited September 2015
    iT looks like you're having a reading comprehension problem now. That was simply another resource I use in conjunction with many others. I never once mentioned you saying anything about him. That was just me showing you that there are others out there that sell their work. There probably isn't a person in this town that wagers on college basketball seriously, that doesn't in some shape or form use kenpom. Yet I've never received an e-mail from him accusing me of incorporating his work into making plays. If you're going to sell your numbers that don't involve your personal opinion on that play. You can't accuse someone of directly getting that play from you. I get a lot of newsletters as well. If I post North Coast power plays- 4.5 play on Oklahoma State -7.5 or less on this forum should I expect a call from Phil. Our better yet a backhanded threat of a lawsuit. By the way that's an actual play directly from this week's issue of power plays. Please don't tell him I posted this.

You sent me an email on Sept 22 asking this:

Are you still going to do first half info this year for football and basketball?
    thanks
    Eddie

I then added them as a favor for YOU. I normally wait a another week or two. You asked for them specifically. You don't understand why I'm annoyed with this?

The pick you posted on this site was directly generated as a pick on my site: Generated from my personal preferences and model.

http://www.gamedaypredictor.com/index.php?option=com_firsthalf&task=load_magic&magic=55&lang=en

You just accessed the site and that page minutes before you posted it here.

All I've ever asked is just bet the stuff, don't share it. It takes the value out of it.

I never threatened anything. You agreed to a terms of use when you signed up for my site. It states as clear as day that sharing any information publicly is a violation. Simple.

Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
    1. Terms

By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
    2. Use License

Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
    modify or copy the materials;
    use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
    attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on web site;
    remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
    transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
    This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated byat any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
    edited September 2015
    I like your first half information. I have never said anything else. I even spoke of this with Black Bull on the phone mentioning I thought you had good first half information. As far as the Baylor first half play goes, I had interest in that play. You say it can show that I looked up information on it. I most certainly did in conjunction with other information. I am sure you can also see that that was the only play that I checked on regarding a first half play. If you think that I am only going to post and play one first half then I don't know what to say to you. This used to be my pick thread. I see you cancelled my account so I assume all plays going forward you won't need to take credit for. Canceling my subscription is fine. But you need to think of how you treat people. I'm quite the Dick head and I admit it. But I'm not selling anything. I'm not promising extended subscription to the service for blogging on top of keeping money paid for the service. With the excuse of breaking terms of agreement. Because you believe one first half play involved your information. If that's the way you will do your business. Good luck
    edited September 2015
    I like your first half information. I have never said anything else. I even spoke of this with Black Bull on the phone mentioning I thought you had good first half information. As far as the Baylor first half play goes, I had interest in that play. You say it can show that I looked up information on it. I most certainly did in conjunction with other information. I am sure you can also see that that was the only play that I checked on regarding a first half play. If you think that I am only going to post and play one first half then I don't know what to say to you. This used to be my pick thread. I see you cancelled my account so I assume all plays going forward you won't need to take credit for. Canceling my subscription is fine. But you need to think of how you treat people. I'm quite the Dick head and I admit it. But I'm not selling anything. I'm not promising extended subscription to the service for blogging on top of keeping money paid for the service. With the excuse of breaking terms of agreement. Because you believe one first half play involved your information. If that's the way you will do your business. Good luck

Your refund of remaining 3 months has been sent.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    rofl
    edited September 2015
    Thanks for the refund. Let me tell you a little bit about the Baylor first half over play. I purchase some of the sharpest numbers out there. That's part A for me, but for long term success you are going to half to have someone who does part B and part C. Part B is the grunt work which gets you the information before it hits your Sports Options/Don Best screen. Part B involves reading no less than 12 hours a day and corresponding with various sports writers. I want to know about injuries and changes in game plan, etc., etc. before it hits the screen. In this first half play on Baylor and Texas Tech there is a key element already included in this total which is the fact that Mahome who is a very mobile quarterback is questionable, but the total is assuming that he will play. I have read and emailed back and forth with a couple writers for Texas Tech trying to find out not only if he will play, but if his injury will linger and effect his play. I know it sounds monotonous and tedious and it is. I do that for each and every team in the power 5 conferences, basketball and football. I know the guys who make the math models believe that their model can do everything. You are not going to do it though until that information is available so if I get the best numbers out there, add the grunt work in while also getting the best of the line (which is part C) the only part I can specialize in is the grunt work. No matter how hard I try I could not possibly compete with the likes of Dr. H, the marketcapper making a number. I was born in 1968 and the internet didn't even come out until I was around 27. The great thing about this profession is you can share and purchase work you need done. I have an apple computer and Steve Jobs never complained that I used it to my advantage.
    edited September 2015
    Thanks for the refund. Let me tell you a little bit about the Baylor first half over play. I purchase some of the sharpest numbers out there. That's part A for me, but for long term success you are going to half to have someone who does part B and part C. Part B is the grunt work which gets you the information before it hits your Sports Options/Don Best screen. Part B involves reading no less than 12 hours a day and corresponding with various sports writers. I want to know about injuries and changes in game plan, etc., etc. before it hits the screen. In this first half play on Baylor and Texas Tech there is a key element already included in this total which is the fact that Mahome who is a very mobile quarterback is questionable, but the total is assuming that he will play. I have read and emailed back and forth with a couple writers for Texas Tech trying to find out not only if he will play, but if his injury will linger and effect his play. I know it sounds monotonous and tedious and it is. I do that for each and every team in the power 5 conferences, basketball and football. I know the guys who make the math models believe that their model can do everything. You are not going to do it though until that information is available so if I get the best numbers out there, add the grunt work in while also getting the best of the line (which is part C) the only part I can specialize in is the grunt work. No matter how hard I try I could not possibly compete with the likes of Dr. H, the marketcapper making a number. I was born in 1968 and the internet didn't even come out until I was around 27. The great thing about this profession is you can share and purchase work you need done. I have an apple computer and Steve Jobs never complained that I used it to my advantage.
    Basically what I'm saying in that long winded speech. Is I put the work in . And to think I just randomly play someone's play our number far any substantial amount is a joke.
    edited October 2015
    104 Cincinnati first half over 15.5 -110 team total
    There are a couple defense suspensions for the first half far the Miami hurricanes. There should be no trademark infringement's in reference to this play.Bemiss I assume has no involvement with team Injury information and suspensions .good luck if you choose to play.feel free to post as well.
    edited October 2015
    103 Miami Florida 2nd Half Over 20½ -125* vs Cincinnati U team total
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited October 2015
    Eddie - Enough with the signature. Thanks.
    edited October 2015
    552 LA Clippers -6.5-110
    I'm going to post this now. This line has been all over the place. It's very easy to manipulate a preseason basketball game. Everything I've read on the clippers this week has been extremely positive. The second team is been beating the first team in scrimmages. Doc Rivers says this is the deepest team He's ever had. That is something I like to see in the preseason game.
    edited October 2015
    172 Baylor -17-110 this is basically a lead play for me for live purposes. I have a lot of interest in this game. But 17 may be the best number that becomes available . For this game I will play in and around key numbers if need be The Bears defense, is improving healthy and Have had this game circled from a defense perspective since last year. As far as the first half total goes i'm going to take a pass.
    edited October 2015
    105 Memphis 2nd Half Over 17 -110 vs South Florida tt
  • LancerLancer Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Wtf happened to the Clips?!?! I had -7, and was counting my $$$!!!
    edited October 2015
    172 Baylor Over 53 -110 vs Texas Tech TT
    edited October 2015
    753 New Orleans Pelicans Over 98½ -110* vs Indiana Pacers tt

This year the the Pelicans want to push the pace.
    edited October 2015
    753 New Orleans Pelicans/Indiana Pacers Over 193½ -110*
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Apologize in advance to you and your subs for invading your pick thread but I have to say WH sucks with LB always changing when I want to make a bet even when it's lite and nothing is happing on the field. But always seems to come back with a worst number then what I wanted to bet and still nothing happening on the field. Can't said all the time but way to many times. Tring to get away from off shore and really need a good Live Betting site mainly for the NBA recommend even if it is off shore.
    edited October 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Apologize in advance to you and your subs for invading your pick thread but I have to say WH sucks with LB always changing when I want to make a bet even when it's lite and nothing is happing on the field. But always seems to come back with a worst number then what I wanted to bet and still nothing happening on the field. Can't said all the time but way to many times. Tring to get away from off shore and really need a good Live Betting site mainly for the NBA recommend even if it is off shore.
    Cris is your best bet. William Hill is a bitch this year so far. I play TCU -18.5 for the first half.it took me three rejections of 16.5,17 and 17.5 before they finally gave it to me.cris is great for the NBA. Totals and sides on every game. And they're not afraid to take a bet
    edited October 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    you're welcome In my thread anytime.good luck
    edited October 2015
    nba pre 3-0 +3.00
    NFL 4-4 -0.30
    College Football 7-5-1 +1.25
    College Football Second Half 1-1 -0.10
    NFL X 13-3 +9.70
    NFL X Second Half 2-0 +2.00
    MLB 1-0 +1.00
    WNBA 1-1-1 -0.10
    Summer NBA 12-10 +1.00
    YTD 44-24 +17.55
  • HatHat Senior Member
    edited October 2015
    Nice job. Keep up the great work. I am sure it is appreciated by many.
    edited October 2015
    251 jets -2 .5 -110 Nice starting point for a lead for live. Decker ls back will help free up Marshall.
    edited October 2015
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-orlando-magic-charlotte-hornets-preseason-game-1004-20151003-story.html

very nice example of preseason ball. Information is king. Knowing how to analyze the information. Your closing line will have very little to do with it. Too many math models not incorporating information. Yesterday the Pacers coach all but said they had no interest in winning the game against the pelicans. Yet the Pacers were hit hard from the opening number.
    edited October 2015
    Basketball - 553 Los Angeles Clippers/Toronto Raptors under 204.5 -110 for Game
    edited October 2015
    The Packers are good game today to look at live. All the usual mumbo-jumbo is going into this line. East Coast to West Coast, Packers short week, San Francisco desperate after two horrible games. I will be looking to get on the Packers under six. If they show they have the proper mental focus and energy.
    edited October 2015
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-orlando-magic-charlotte-hornets-preseason-game-1004-20151003-story.html

very nice example of preseason ball. Information is king. Knowing how to analyze the information. Your closing line will have very little to do with it. Too many math models not incorporating information. Yesterday the Pacers coach all but said they had no interest in winning the game against the pelicans. Yet the Pacers were hit hard from the opening number.
    I have to respond to my own post. I don't want anybody who's new to this thinking the closing line means little. Even in preseason it does. But you do find a lot of plays that the information has no rhyme or reason with the line movement. You find very few of these during the regular season.
    edited October 2015
    nba pre 4-0 +4.00
    NFL 5-5 -0.55
    College Football 7-5-1 +1.25
    College Football Second Half 1-1 -0.10
    NFL X 13-3 +9.70
    NFL X Second Half 2-0 +2.00
    MLB 1-0 +1.00
    WNBA 1-1-1 -0.10
    Summer NBA 12-10 +1.00
    YTD 46-25 +18.30