Betting Talk

love this time of year - CWS here in omaha

newcombenewcombe Senior Member
edited June 2015 in Sports Betting
always great to have LSU back and the canes as well. Excellent field and should be an incredible couple of weeks here downtown.

all should try to make it up... you won't regret.

Comments

• MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited June 2015
    Interested in how the new baseball will play in Omaha.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited June 2015
    MikeRAS wrote: »
    Interested in how the new baseball will play in Omaha.

I think they need another fix. I have a combination of MLB and minor league baseballs in my pitching machine and they are nice. We use the minor league ball during the summer. They were talking of switching over to the college ball this year so my team bought some. I took some BP with it last weekend and they feel soft. Maybe they can't tell with aluminum but with wood, there is a definite dead sound to the ball. I couldn't really tell throwing them if they felt soft, the flat seams were weird enough. It was a unanimous no to switching balls(even from the college guys :) ).
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    newcombe wrote: »
    always great to have LSU back and the canes as well. Excellent field and should be an incredible couple of weeks here downtown.

all should try to make it up... you won't regret.

First time in a while for the U, really looking forward to it, they open against the Gators, should be fun
  • blackbullblackbull Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    Love me some college baseball. Great sport.
  • rcmoneyrcmoney Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    TCU vs Texas A&M last night just to get to Omaha was epic -
  • blackbullblackbull Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    rcmoney wrote: »
    TCU vs Texas A&M last night just to get to Omaha was epic -

It sure was.
  • MikeRASMikeRAS Senior Handicapper
    edited June 2015
    Still can't believe that guy was able to stay in after taking a 100 mph rocket right off him on the pitching mound....was nuts.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited June 2015
    sun is shining! what a day for baseball... now lets keep that rain the heck outta here.