Betting Talk

StevieY 2015 MLB Discussion Thread

1235»

Comments

• underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited September 2015
    StevieY wrote: »
    Possible 142K carryover at Del Mar and a 660K+ mandatory payout at Gulfstream Park. Don't think you can have better options in one day.

Yes, multiple tracks looking good.. downloading ragozin sheets now, probably be up late crunching all this data.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited September 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    Yes, multiple tracks looking good.. downloading ragozin sheets now, probably be up late crunching all this data.

good news bad news. Good news is i hit the early pick 4 at toga for just under 12K. bad news is i had the 2,4,5 in the start of the pick 6. awful beat on the 4 at 9-1, was home free and went from the rail to about 8 wide and got caught by half a nose.
    edited September 2015
    StevieY wrote: »
    good news bad news. Good news is i hit the early pick 4 at toga for just under 12K. bad news is i had the 2,4,5 in the start of the pick 6. awful beat on the 4 at 9-1, was home free and went from the rail to about 8 wide and got caught by half a nose.

Oh tell me about it, that 4 wins I'm off in a big way. I always play first time Hushion's. I had the race prior the first time Englehart horse #5 200 doubles with 1 4 6 the 4 was paying 658 and paid 166 with the 1. Still made money today but early day was brutal.
  • StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited September 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    Oh tell me about it, that 4 wins I'm off in a big way. I always play first time Hushion's. I had the race prior the first time Englehart horse #5 200 doubles with 1 4 6 the 4 was paying 658 and paid 166 with the 1. Still made money today but early day was brutal.

He wins and I win the pick 6, probably would have been a similar payout to what it was 40K+. That's pretty much how Toga went this year for me, very good, but could have been a monster. $336 times 3 doesn't really make up for it. :) The pick 4 helps today but so far, it has been a what could have been. hit 5 of 6 at gulfstream, missed the favorite in the 7th race that won easy. that paid 261K. Nothing worse than trying to beat a horse and realize down the backstretch he is much the best and you are fucked. Del Mar to go. 1st race in that pick 6 is a mess.
    edited September 2015
    I'm done for today.. Raced out :) that was a nice pick 4 you hit. Good luck at delmar!