Betting Talk

Overnight MLB Lines

jmjm Senior Member
edited March 2015 in Sports Betting
I've never bet MLB overnight lines before, but I plan on signing up for a few services that will release games. I'm having a hard time determining who offers overnight lines for US bettors. So far i have

Sportbook.ag
BetOnline

Can you guys recommend any other places? My current basketball outs don't offer overnight, so my assumption is that they won't offer MLB either.

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited March 2015
    5Dimes (until your limits get cut). They even have 5c overnights (i.e. -105 / +100).
  • CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    BookMaker
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Bookmaker deals 20c lines
  • CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Yup, didn't say their juice was great. JM just asked for books who deal overnights. For baseball, you can guarantee that payouts will be fast at BookMaker and they won't cut your limits.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    lily wrote: »
    Bookmaker deals 20c lines

Didn't bookmaker change last year and go to a 10c line?
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Overnights were 20c lines, but you maybe right..Playoffs were 10c both overnight-gameday I believe..
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Heritage -1.04 lines for a dime max, but not sure how long you will last at -1.04 for a dime before they cut you in half
    edited March 2015
    underwraps wrote: »
    Heritage -1.04 lines for a dime max, but not sure how long you will last at -1.04 for a dime before they cut you in half

Heritage was my first book many many years ago and I remember I got a 100% bonus in cash up to $500. I was with them as recent as maybe 2/3 years ago I had to call them and tell them to stop the phone calls and the emails. (I left them because of CS) and told them straight out what your offering me sends me red flags as opposed to wanting me to deposit so leave me alone. That was about 2 months ago and I haven't heard anything from them since. They're around a very long time but something stinks to me about that place lately.

I could be wrong just an opinion it wouldn't be my first choice if I was looking for another book. I only have one off shore book left with a small balance and the way things are going if the states ever gets sports wagering and the key is to do it right I think all these places are gone. Anyway could be way off base it's just so hard to get money there now with WU now more diffcult and getting limits cut and all the rest of the shit. It seems like the good ones that survived are getting tougher to deal with knowing where else you're going to go. Just ranting and feel like typing.
    edited March 2015
    I never had a problem collecting from heritage in fact they're the fastest shippers of funds. They accept bitcoin now for funding and it's one of the best platforms out there in regards to how fast they receive the bitcoin and fund your account in seconds. Money orders, WU, and MG are old news now and a very slow way to fund an account. OT, I never got a call from heritage only a couple times from my account rep when he said my limits had to be slashed. :cry:
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Can't disagree with you O.T...I use offscreen locals almost exclusive because of above reasoning..Offshore never recovered from losing Neteller imo..USA market that is..Asian market still thriving I believe..
    edited March 2015
    Lily, most if not all the offshore these days accept Bitcoin which is a great way of funding an account. Super fast and easy.
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Guess I need to look into this option, kinda of a dinosaur when it comes to these new methods..Neteller was just so easy..
    edited March 2015
    lily wrote: »
    Guess I need to look into this option, kinda of a dinosaur when it comes to these new methods..Neteller was just so easy..

You bring back memories of having 10 books no problem cash in neteller on the ready. I do hear Bitcoin is the way to go with deposit and withdrawal but I'm like you Bitcoin WTF I ike good old USA cash green backs but I guess that's why my name is what it is.
  • lilylily Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Yea just much easier years ago..Also the solid books always had relationships and were willing to do book- book transfers..
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Heritage was my first book many many years ago and I remember I got a 100% bonus in cash up to $500. I was with them as recent as maybe 2/3 years ago I had to call them and tell them to stop the phone calls and the emails. (I left them because of CS) and told them straight out what your offering me sends me red flags as opposed to wanting me to deposit so leave me alone. That was about 2 months ago and I haven't heard anything from them since. They're around a very long time but something stinks to me about that place lately.

I could be wrong just an opinion it wouldn't be my first choice if I was looking for another book. I only have one off shore book left with a small balance and the way things are going if the states ever gets sports wagering and the key is to do it right I think all these places are gone. Anyway could be way off base it's just so hard to get money there now with WU now more diffcult and getting limits cut and all the rest of the shit. It seems like the good ones that survived are getting tougher to deal with knowing where else you're going to go. Just ranting and feel like typing.

I have always had 3 offshore books. But tough to transfer book-to-book these days. Just withdrew a small amount from BetOnLine-- money order was at my door via FedEx in 2 days. Then sent it to 5Dimes using MoneyGram. Easy. But, I too cry over Neteller not being around.

Also, was wondering if anyone here in Nevada has tried Cantor or anyone else that will let you bet from home on your computer?
    edited March 2015
    Dogs

I have all the Moblie apps it's easy. but late lines -110 but with baseball it won't matter most use a 10c line althought I'm hearing stations has gone to 15c which I'll close down if true or keep a little there because if your betting dogs most times the line is the same. South point has one and the Rampart is south point and it's two min from my house. Limits are low which is fine with me $300/$500 a game not really sure and that's enough for me and one of them this year for whatever reason is really slow moving. EX last night everyone had 140.5 on the total in the WV/Kansas game and it was late and this place still had 139,5 and funny without OT they win that game so is it slow moving or they want the action.
    I just wish they would compete with off shore with reduced juice but this town has changed and nobody really wants to gamble unless everything is very much in there favor. but if your in town Stations is both PC and mobile the rest are all moblie and fast and easy.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Dogs

I have all the Moblie apps it's easy. but late lines -110 but with baseball it won't matter most use a 10c line althought I'm hearing stations has gone to 15c which I'll close down if true or keep a little there because if your betting dogs most times the line is the same. South point has one and the Rampart is south point and it's two min from my house. Limits are low which is fine with me $300/$500 a game not really sure and that's enough for me and one of them this year for whatever reason is really slow moving. EX last night everyone had 140.5 on the total in the WV/Kansas game and it was late and this place still had 139,5 and funny without OT they win that game so is it slow moving or they want the action.
    I just wish they would compete with off shore with reduced juice but this town has changed and nobody really wants to gamble unless everything is very much in there favor. but if your in town Stations is both PC and mobile the rest are all moblie and fast and easy.

I read somewhere that a couple (Cantor?) were available anywhere in Nevada on either mobile or desktops. Have you heard anything?
    edited March 2015
    I read somewhere that a couple (Cantor?) were available anywhere in Nevada on either mobile or desktops. Have you heard anything?

No I haven't regarding Canter being on a desk top. The only one that I know of is Stations but it's funny the mobile app is much faster then the desk top I hardly use the PC. They also have a deposit card now where you don't have to leave your house to make a deposit and I'm sure others will follow suit shortly. They're great for the small recreational player who likes to play anywhere from $50 to $300 a game. Just like Macau the China goverment is now going to limit the amount of people that can go there on any given day and one day they're going to throw all the american owners out and take over and there's nothing they can do. It's just my opinon but I believe off shore is coming to an end and if you get your money or not will be left up to the books.
    It's been a long party and it's slowly changed to the point of a struggle to get money in or out. Yes wraps I recently took a low 4 figure withdrawal from 5 dimes and they told me 7-10 days and it was there in 2 but off shore isn't trust worthy any longer to me to put any serious money up. Try the apps dogs you'll like them.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited March 2015
    wraps - I'm not very familiar with BitCoin. Quick research says that CoinBase will block gambling transactions. Would you recommend blockchain.info ?