Tiger Woods props and golf futures...

2»

Comments

• lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    get thru 12 holes keegan and we're good
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Thought forever that'd he'd be back winning majors again, but not anymore. He's done.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    lumpy19 wrote: »
    get thru 12 holes keegan and we're good

Why 12 Lumpy? Many shop rules state that the guy that plays the most holes wins.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Tiger quit after 11, so Keegan wins if he finishes 12.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Other than putting, tiger sucks dick at literally every single part of the game. Drives it like shit, iron game blows, got chipping yips, mentally bad, and is now "injured" again. The guy is completely fucked. And Id lay -400 every week on a guy like Keegan against him for a long time.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    He is absolutely injured imo. I have a similar lumbar disc issue and I can see the same mannerisms in him that I use to protect my back from further pain.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited February 2015
    I think it's tough to predict the future here without seeing how everything shakes out with his back. If he's able to come back completely healthy at some point, I certainly wouldn't put anything past him. He's all over the place right now, however it was pretty much a miracle that he was still at even par heading to 12.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    by the sounds of it golfer, we should lay -400 on you v tiger :). i love your overreactions and how you present your opinions. exciting stuff....
    edited February 2015
    Dr. H wrote: »
    He is absolutely injured imo. I have a similar lumbar disc issue and I can see the same mannerisms in him that I use to protect my back from further pain.

I got the same thing in high school, atleast I think it may be the same by the way you are describing it. I actually still get it from time to time now if I'm not careful working out, or by playing much golf. I got inflamed discs in my lower back (L4, L5) Had the sharp pain all down my leg (sciatica) . It is completely fuckin miserable, and at times, even words can't describe how bad it can be. All that being said, what I don't understand with him, is how can he practice and hit thousands upon thousands of balls preparing for a tournament, then play nine holes and maybe make 25 full swings in that stretch and then get a back injury. He is looked after by the best doctors in the world, surely if he was close to an injury or felt any type of pain he wouldn't play. I just don't get it. And I do understand how severe and "out of no where" back pain can be. But dam.

As I said earlier the guy is totally fucked. The young guys are so good now that even if he was playing well, not his best, but dam good, he would still have a tough time winning. All parts of his game are bad now . And he's got to be losing confidence, once that goes it's over in golf at that level.

I do agree with tommy and H though. We don't really know what's going to happen. But I will tell you this in reguards to the chipping yips. I caddied on the nationwide tour (web.com) in 2009 and 2010. My player chipped great when I started working for him in 09. About 1/3 of the way through 2010 he got the chipping yips. He still managed to win twice with them. He won in Athens that year (April I think) and again in Omaha (July I think). In Athens on the second day I believe, he made a triple on the par 5 12th. Had a fairway cut chip shot that he skulled clear across the green on the other side and made 8. From there on out he putted it from off the green if the ball was in fairway cut or a tight lie. Fortunately, he absolutely striped it that week. He putted a ball in the 3rd round on number 9 from 15 yards off the green. Also won again in Omaha later that year thanks to superb ball striking and a hot putter. Chipping out of the rough and bunker shots he was fine (which is typical for any good player that has the yips) fairway cut or any tight lie and your completely dead. I spoke to him last week when he was in panama for the first web event of the year. And he said he finally got rid of them in the summer of last year (summer of 2014) . So he had them for about 4 years. People don't understand how severe this is. It doesn't just go away over night. Even if he is injured, it shouldn't/won't effect his chipping. He has the chipping yips and this is MAJOR problem. All that "release pattern" stuff is total bull shit. He just can't face the facts that he has the chipping yips.
    edited February 2015
    sounds like you made it here to Champions run golfer while caddying? how easy is that course for those players to slay. it is no longer here... sucks as that was a pretty cool event.
    edited February 2015
    newcombe wrote: »
    sounds like you made it here to Champions run golfer while caddying? how easy is that course for those players to slay. it is no longer here... sucks as that was a pretty cool event.

Yea I saw the schedule this year and didn't see it on there. Loved the event. Without question the best event on the nationwide tour. Unbelievable support from the community and really the whole state of Nebraska. The tent parties at night were unreal too.
    edited February 2015
    I think the we made the cut by 1 shot that year and shot 63,65 on the weekend to win. Pretty unreal . Course is easy, but number 2 is a bitch. Def hardest hole on the course.
    edited February 2015
    yea i enjoyed going every year and tent parties were damn fun. sucks its gone.
    edited February 2015
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    I think the we made the cut by 1 shot that year and shot 63,65 on the weekend to win. Pretty unreal . Course is easy, but number 2 is a bitch. Def hardest hole on the course.

2 is tough. the back nine considerably harder IMO. we used to play that monday the day after the tourney from the same tees, same rough, etc. For us okay golfers that shoot high 70s, it was freaking tough. very long and if you missed greens then it was trouble.
  • Fat PolamaluFat Polamalu Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    How long until the media suggest Tiger should ditch the male skier he's dating.

Look what happened to Rory right after splitting with Caroline.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    How long until the media suggest Tiger should ditch the male skier he's dating.

Look what happened to Rory right after splitting with Caroline.

LOL She/he is rough sexing the hell outta him. Rory? The whole family got rich and CW went on tear also. 50 ways to leave your lover? Rory simply picked up the phone and told CW "we're done".