Betting Talk

Vent

CoolsCools Senior Member
edited January 2015 in Sports Betting
Had prop on Luck -1.5 completions vs. Manning. Put in a -125 right before kickoff, changed to -155, changed to -168. Final three drives of game, Manning 9 completions, Luck 0. Last one came with basically no time left :(

Feel better getting that out. At least I had Colts ML and points. http://www.bookmaker.net/articles/football/nfl/indianapolis-colts-will-upset-denver-broncos-as-7-point-underdogs-in-the-divisional-round-40742

Comments

• acetotenacetoten Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Manning's numbers tend to dip when the thermometer does. He's 12-13 in his career when the temperature is 40 degrees
    or below, according to STATS. Of course, I found this after the game. Cash the colts.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    The once great quarterback is starting to resemble Chad Pennington in arm strength. He might have one or stretching two years left in the right organization. Hope he retires now before he gets crippled. Denver is in trouble. Wouldn't surprise me if JDR replaces Fox.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited January 2015
    Ronbets wrote: »
    The once great quarterback is starting to resemble Chad Pennington in arm strength. He might have one or stretching two years left in the right organization. Hope he retires now before he gets crippled. Denver is in trouble. Wouldn't surprise me if JDR replaces Fox.

Yes the last few Denver games told you they weren't the same team the first 10 or so games. He's not right something wrong Shame but treasure that one Super Bowl Ring because that's all he'll get. Nothing left to prove leave now before you really get hurt. It was easy money I had bet the Colts at +7 very and bet them again. Now lets talk about luck not the QB but having the Under in the Dallas /G.Bay game.