Betting Talk

Anyone following Sweetjones55 this year?

winner_13winner_13 Senior Member
edited November 2014 in Sports Betting
I have never followed him, anyone have any past experience following him?

Comments

• Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    winner_13 wrote: »
    I have never followed him, anyone have any past experience following him?

Couple of threads about this already. Search for em!
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    NOTICE: This domain name expired on 10/31/2014 and is pending renewal or deletion.
    Welcome to: sweetjones55.com
    This Web page is parked for FREE, courtesy of GoDaddy.com.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    durito wrote: »
    NOTICE: This domain name expired on 10/31/2014 and is pending renewal or deletion.

lol. good stuff durito.
  • winner_13winner_13 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    durito wrote: »

Durito, my friend, he has a new website:
    Doesn't seem to be working atm but I went on it yesterday and it worked fine.
    edited November 2014
    oh, let me guess his knew site doesnt include his complete records either
    edited November 2014
    ERROR: 703

The system is currently down, please try again latter.

Doesn't work any better
    edited November 2014
    As I mentioned, I went on it yesterday and it worked fine.
    And I don't know about his records, I came on here to get some insight and intelligent opinions such as yours about him.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Please do not post tout websites. From the posting rules:

9. Non-sponsor sports handicapping services (free or paid) and their websites are not allowed to be promoted in any fashion on the main forum or in the chatroom.

Thanks.
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    I used him last year............Does not release widely available........Will often release quarters the night before a game with -115 or - 120 vig.

Next day when its widely available line will be gone.
    edited November 2014
    thanks 2sportguy
  • sweetjones55sweetjones55 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    2sportguy wrote: »
    I used him last year............Does not release widely available........Will often release quarters the night before a game with -115 or - 120 vig.

Next day when its widely available line will be gone.

This is completely false. Quarter lines are not even available anywhere the day prior to games. Last year I would release the occasional overnight line on FULL GAMES but only when the major books (Pinnacle, 5Dimes, Bookmaker) were all open. Majority of plays are released day of game from 1030AM-2PM ET
  • 2sportguy2sportguy Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    This is completely false. Quarter lines are not even available anywhere the day prior to games. Last year I would release the occasional overnight line on FULL GAMES but only when the major books (Pinnacle, 5Dimes, Bookmaker) were all open. Majority of plays are released day of game from 1030AM-2PM ET

I stand corrected, many full game totals the night before game, not quarters.

The issue with the first quarter plays was that they were released early in the morning when very few books had lines. Most were before noon EST, I even see some as early as 10 AM EST.

Sorry for the confusion.
  • sweetjones55sweetjones55 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    2sportguy wrote: »
    I stand corrected, many full game totals the night before game, not quarters.

The issue with the first quarter plays was that they were released early in the morning when very few books had lines. Most were before noon EST, I even see some as early as 10 AM EST.

Sorry for the confusion.

Again, this is also false. I only released quarter lines once every major book (Pinnacle, 5Dimes, Bookmaker etc) had lines opened.