nba 14/15

Comments

• jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    505 atl -5.5

luck
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited February 2015
    Good Luck with Atlanta I'll ride that one with ya.
    edited February 2015
    am not so sure why money is coming in on mia...atl has made me cash all year as a road fav ....you think they are playing some D....THREE st games giving up less then 90, bosh hurts alot, no effect on atl playing back to back at all .

lets bring it home
    edited February 2015
    looking at some of the threads and forgot to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, happy birthday .....a little Glitter Gulch, joking.

have a great weekend
    edited February 2015
    jets96 wrote: »
    am not so sure why money is coming in on mia...atl has made me cash all year as a road fav ....you think they are playing some D....THREE st games giving up less then 90, bosh hurts alot, no effect on atl playing back to back at all .

lets bring it home

Glad you had fun, as for the Atl game I looked at this game 20 different ways doesn't mean I'm not missing something but it's an angle I usually follow so I'm all-in with the Hawks. They get a couple of days rest after this and then Houston then a couple of more days rest then Cleveland so a win for them here before a couple days off is always a good thing. Good Luck.

Edit: Was considering the ML at -190 for a second but figured I got a decent number .
    edited February 2015
    Atlanta starters are resting make that bet back with Milw + 3.5 or if you can find a +4
    edited March 2015
    and was still into it till the end....
    edited March 2015
    and was still into it till the end....

Yea that was a tough one to lose and then Milw couldn't make a shot or get a stop at the end so all and all I went 1-2 0-2 in the NBA O-well shit happens.
    Good Luck today.
    edited March 2015
    706 bos pk

luck
    edited March 2015
    n.o , nets , cleve and hout, like all of them but cant pass the the final test.
    edited March 2015
    I took Phoe and Hous and a couple of college games small. Looking forward to baseball and the tournament.
    edited March 2015
    Man am glad you got that suns game....not sure how rockets game ended but judging from the score it couldve went either way...
    hope you did well in college
    edited March 2015
    Man am glad you got that suns game....not sure how rockets game ended but judging from the score it couldve went either way...
    hope you did well in college

it was a good night thanks for asking. The sun game well all I can say is their is some truth to the player getting real lucky.
    edited March 2015
    501 oc +1, wrong fav

luck
    edited March 2015
    504 por -3

luck
    edited March 2015
    812 atl +1.5

luck
    edited March 2015
    815 det +7

luck
    edited March 2015
    702 char -1.5

luck
    edited March 2015
    709 no +1.5

luck
    edited March 2015
    709 no +1.5

luck

I was wondering when you were going to get around to this one. I'm going to wait for a +2 and if not maybe the ML

edit: Just noticed they Flipped/Flopped I'll still lay the -1 or maybe find a PK
    edited March 2015
    Just grabbed a +1 at Stations Good Luck
    edited March 2015
    man o man you got me pegged
    edited March 2015
    didnt know it moved to -2 .....why ? mayo to me makes no difference in that line...
    edited March 2015
    Ot and i had a little more on what i thought was a better play char..man that was bad
    edited March 2015
    Bet Brooklyn this morning. N.Orleans in a bad spot and not the greatest of teams coming off a win. At first thought last night I was hoping N.O would be a very small dog so I waited and seen most have gone to -3 so played them at -2.5 because not feeling I'll see a -2 today.
    Tyreke Evans is out and they lose 17/5/6.5 which is large. Don't like laying points with Brooklyn but the line seems fair mabe a .5/1 higher then I would expect but again it's fair.
    edited March 2015
    To be honest i really liked no today but as much as i dislike the nets , n.o without evans playing bac k to back off a win and 4 in 5 but have 4 days of rest after this game, am not going to press a play....i think your on the right side ,am going to watch this line and if people start taking N.o then i mght pop a few bucks on the nets with you.

good luck
    edited March 2015
    709 orl +7.5

luck
    edited March 2015
    716 pho -5

luck
    edited March 2015
    810 oc -10.....that line says pek is playing even though he is a gtd .

luck
    edited March 2015
    815 atl -6.5

also waiting to see if paul is playing for the clippers

luck