Betting Talk

NFL Week 8

Obi OneObi One Senior Member
edited October 2014 in Sports Betting
Entered a thursday night contest on Fanduel to see the percentages (and because I thought I could get good numbers out of Manning, Thomas and Thomas)

McKinnon 47.5%
G. Tate 32.5%
J. Nelson 32.5%
J. Reed 30%
T.Y. Hilton 22.5%
S. Vereen 20%
R. Gronkowski 17.5%
J. Kearse 15%
R. Wilson 15%
S. Watkins 12.5%

L. Bell 7.5%
A. Brown 7.5%
M. Bennet 5%
D. Robinson 2.5%
D. Walker 2.5%
V. Jackson 2.5%
M. Forte 7.5%
J. Bell 5%
B. Marshall 10%
G. Jennings 2.5%

Comments

• Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    Obi One wrote: »
    (and because I thought I could get good numbers out of Manning, Thomas and Thomas)

3x Emmanuel Sanders?! He's the smallest!!
    Ugly
  • drewbydrewby Fantasy Expert
    edited October 2014
    I generally believe Condia, 1ucor, and CSURAM to be the 3 best DFS players. Have 2 of their lineups this week:

Condia: Manning, Oliver, Vereen, Cobb, Jennings, Miles Austin, Gronkowski, Folk, Texans
    CSURAM: Palmer, McKinnon, Hillman, D.Thomas, Nelson, Michael Floyd, Reed, Crosby, Browns

Usually I look at their lineups and can see each play, like CSURAM makes sense to me. Clearly Condia wanted to fit in Manning and was probably hoping for more production, but have to admit Vereen, Miles Austin and Jennings caught me by surprise. Vereen seems game plan driven and not necessarily a safe play. Jennings I get against that Tampa D but was a bit under the radar, but not nearly as under the radar as Miles Austin.

Sometimes he does weird shit and drops Brian Hartline or Kris Durham in your face and it is perplexing. Either he made a mistake, or he had Manning, Cobb (slightly surprising with Nelson just a few $ cheaper) and Gronk very highly graded.
    edited October 2014
    drewby wrote: »
    Condia: Manning, Oliver, Vereen, Cobb, Jennings, Miles Austin, Gronkowski, Folk, Texans

In my league he has:
    Manning, McKinnon, Ingram, Nelson, Golden Tate, Kearse, Gronkowksi, Folk, KC

drewby wrote: »
    CSURAM: Palmer, McKinnon, Hillman, D.Thomas, Nelson, Michael Floyd, Reed, Crosby, Browns

Csuram's line-up is the same
    edited October 2014
    On another note,
    After last nights game it became obvious that all Denver players are overpriced right now. (I'm expecting Juwan Thompson's price to rise too)
    While any 1 of them might give you 35 points on any given night, Manning simply has too many weapons to distribute the yards and TD's to. On Fanduel, I spent 10.200,- on Manning, 9.400,- on Demaryius and 8500,- on Julius Thomas. That's $28.1000 for 42.04 points.