Betting Talk

I try to never complain about a RAS selection, but...

RonyBallgameRonyBallgame Senior Member
edited October 2014 in Sports Betting
…can anyone support the release of the halftime play yesterday? I wonder if the Massachusetts/Miami game over the total was the 8th game that was scratched but anyhow if you didn't release the game over the total of 58 initially, why would you play over 34 at the half? The original total was covered in the first half so we needed the game to have almost 100 total points to win that bet. Not complaining, just looking for some reasoning and maybe I'm making zero sense anyway.

Comments

• blackbullblackbull Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    I originated the 2H Over as well in that one. VERY solid buy IMO.
  • BeardedTacoBeardedTaco Senior Member
    edited October 2014
    …can anyone support the release of the halftime play yesterday? I wonder if the Massachusetts/Miami game over the total was the 8th game that was scratched but anyhow if you didn't release the game over the total of 58 initially, why would you play over 34 at the half? The original total was covered in the first half so we needed the game to have almost 100 total points to win that bet. Not complaining, just looking for some reasoning and maybe I'm making zero sense anyway.

pretty much...

don't get me wrong, I prefer to play something like o31.5 cal/wsu last night which was a more "normal" number but sometimes football games get into big time scoring shootouts and playing a very inflated 2h over number (based on full game number) is still correct.