Betting Talk

Sun Belt Week 5............

SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
edited September 2014 in Sports Betting
La Monroe -13.5 2.5 Units

Line opened at 11 and quickly moved to 13.5, and with good reason. The once proud Troy program is in shambles, as the school tries to gracelfully figure out a way to show legendary coach Larry Blackney the door. Their last 2 recruiting classes have been horrible, and last yrs Sr class was really Larrys last good one. They have been embarrassed by UAB, beaten at home by Abilene Christian, and were crushed by Georgia last week. They have several players questionable this week also. Monroe off a bye week, and their D is legit. They more then held their own against LSU's offense, and completley dismantled Wake Forrest's offense, and even though WF isnt very good, it was still an impressive showing. Monroe has alot of issues on offense, but against a poor defense playing with a lame duck coach, should be able to score enough to win this one by at least 3 TDs.

Ga Southern -18.5 1 Unit

GSU has been the most impressive team in the Sun Belt through non conference play. They suffered heartbreaking last second losses at NC St and Ga Tech, and were dominate in a win at S. Alabama. They have a very favorable league schedule, and I think they have a good chance of running the table in conference play. Appy St not near as prepared for the step up to FBS as GSU is, and will have trouble stopping the run game of GSU.

Comments

• SunBelterSunBelter Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Adding:

Texas St/ Tulsa over 66 1 Unit
  • barmoycmbarmoycm Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    good luck this weekend... nice start last night buddy!
    edited September 2014
    Troy Team Total under 21. 1 unit
    edited September 2014
    Very disappointing day. When Monroe jumped out 13-0, I really felt like Troy would lay down, didn't happen. Sorry guys, really missed on that one.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    SunBelter wrote: »
    Adding:

Texas St/ Tulsa over 66 1 Unit

How sick was that.. Haha Good Job SB.
    edited September 2014
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    How sick was that.. Haha Good Job SB.

Holy shit, lol. I'd like to say I have been on the losing end of some of those also. Ended up winning a half unit after all. Sometimes it is better to be lucky then good I guess. Live to fight another day I guess. Have a good night OT.