Betting Talk

Today's UNLV game

TheRebTheReb Senior Member
edited September 2014 in Sports Betting
It's not often I will go against the Rebs as a home dog but this team is not what it was last year by any means. The new QB looked lost against a No. Colorado team that was picked to be last in their conference and UNLV was totally outplayed IMO, they really should have not won that game. Marcus Sullivan is a big part of their offense and he is listed as doubtful for today's game. I know the Huskies are suppose to be down from previous years and I'm not putting too much into their win against NW but if Decker is anywhere near as lost as he was against a No. Colorado team this one could get ugly fast for the Rebs. QB Caleb Herring was a huge part of their success last year and unfortunately until Decker shows anything I will be fading my Rebs. I bought the half point and went 2 units on N ILL -9' -120 fwiw.

Comments

• RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    You can 'thank' Decker for the Sullivan injury too. I'm on them also @ same #.
  • TheRebTheReb Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Ronbets wrote: »
    You can 'thank' Decker for the Sullivan injury too. I'm on them also @ same #.

I take it you were there also, are you going this afternoon?
    edited September 2014
    No, listened to game and watched replay. I wish I had the time to go. Nice weather. I really like coach Houck, but local media will drive him outta town if downward spiral continues.
  • msmith2179msmith2179 Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Wow, Northern Illinois got lucky tonight! I don't know if I should say good job or way to get lucky!
    edited September 2014
    msmith2179 wrote: »
    Wow, Northern Illinois got lucky tonight! I don't know if I should say good job or way to get lucky!

You got me feeling guilty Smitty. I guess I'll stop by RRock and leave an envelope for my buddy Art Manteris and hopefully he'll reinstate my phone account which had mucho CLV and a push lifetime.