Betting Talk

I'm going to follow RAS until my bankroll is gone...

RonyBallgameRonyBallgame Senior Member
edited September 2014 in Sports Betting
….which ain't too far after tailing Sixth Sense and Buffettgambler coupled with last week's dumpster fire. However, I would be less than honest than the huge increase in football plays over the years, and especially this year isn't making me somewhat nervous. Why the huge increase in the number of releases? Gone from 59 total plays in 2009 and 2010, to 89 last year, and on pace for well over 110 this year. Hope I'm reading nothing into something.

Comments

• JMU_DegenerateJMU_Degenerate Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    cue someone saying that if you have proper bankroll management that your bankroll would never be gone because you would reduce the size of your bets. I say keep betting strong and long and enjoy the ride.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited September 2014
    Play volume is always higher early in the season, especially if counting FCS games which are mostly played in the first 2-3 weeks.

If looking at non-FCS games, we had 29 through first three weeks last year, and we've had 34 this year.

We believe more volume is a good thing, but needless to say practice sound bankroll management as best you can.
  • jmjm Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Don't feel like ras can ever win. Too few bets and they've lost their edge, same amount of bets as last year and they're not progressing, too many bets and they're chasing