Betting Talk

Giants/Lions Team Totals

ericvandenericvanden Senior Member
edited September 2014 in Sports Betting
Well, as everybody else, had a horrific weekend. New week starts tomorrow but would like to finish Week 1 with a few winners. My local has Giants TT at 21 and Lions TT at 27.5. Also has Giants 1H TT at 10.5. Im seeing a pretty consistent Giants TT of 20, Lions 26.5 (few 27) and Giants 1H of 10's. Any reason I shouldn't hit all 3 of these Unders? Figure Im getting about 30c on both Team Totals but wasnt sure on the 10.5 and 10. Assuming close to the same. Anybody have any thoughts, could use a nice ending to a horrible week. Thanks!

E

Comments

• WynnBigWynnBig Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    I would count on turnovers in this matchup giving scoring opportunities to both teams. We are all aware of the penalty flags being thrown downfield and both teams will go deep. Tough to take anything (under) in this game with two gunslingers and field goal attempts in a dome. Lean over, FWIW.

Good Luck!

--Wynn
  • kcburghkcburgh Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    seeing 26's on Lions now...question for you..do you play a lot of team totals?
  • ericvandenericvanden Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Thanks for the responses guys. Yeah Ive been looking more at Team Totals of late. I really don't have much of an opinion on either, but both were off enough when line shopping that it made me want to blindly play it. You play quite a bit of Team Totals?