Betting Talk

Maybe the most sickening day ive ever had

lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
edited September 2014 in Sports Betting
Had 53.5 in tenn
Was capped out so i could only play 2 extra plays uconn and wash. Couldnt play the 2nd half gms

Im numb ... Havent won a fucking gm today

Comments

• lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    0-12. I am. Sorry i know people dont like this crap. But fuck i got killed bad today
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Well if it makes you feel better I started 0-14 today. Currently 5-20 with the two baseballs still in play left. These days happen.
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    I feel the same way this morning.. After getting killed in bases and loosing almost every game yesterday, I may just stop this crap. My bankroll has been decimated ( the under in the SMU, to give up a 35 yard td with 5 seconds left).. One of the worst bad beats of my life.
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    just a terrible weekend
  • DubbsDubbs Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Don't post much but needed a little vent as well, cause the wife couldn't care less. And not regarding anyone's service plays. My local has a +/- 500 window for payout, and after being + Friday night, I got my ass kicked yesterday. It just seemed anything I touched turned to shit. Try to tread lightly today to get within -500 window so take a 6 team teaser, 1 to win 6.5, hit them all, even Pitt, but the Chicago fucking Bears!? Wtf was that? No offense to the mentally challenged but is Cutler fucking retarded? Also had 5 team ML parlay, Pitt, Jets, Eagles, Broncos, and Bears, 1 to win 3.2. Obviously, Broncos aren't a certainty but really Bears? EJ fucking Manual lit y'all up!? I don't play parlays or teasers often but was in reach mode. It still hurt my feelings. Then as I'm watching the Cowboy game realizing how many "sharps" dropped that line (I didn't take anything) until seeing how bad the Cowboys are, I take in-game SF -11 1/2 when score is 21-3 and Cowboys were driving. Anyhow, thanks to Phil fucking Dawson missing a chip shot in the 4th, I get backdoored by the worthless fucking Cowboys, and it wasn't even my fantasy WR Dez Bitch Bryant! I feel better. Thanks for listening.