Betting Talk

PGA

KashmirKashmir Senior Member
edited September 2014 in Sports Betting
I do not understand this line at all. I'll have some of this.

Kuchar over Mickelson -120

Comments

• cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    My shop has it Kuchar -120 are u advising to take Kuchar or Phil
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    He's advising to take kuchar I believe. Phil has been playing like a pig
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Kuchar is 11-2 over Phil the last year I believe. When you dig deeper it's even a more obvious play. That isn't even taking into account how bad the rough is supposed to be.
    edited September 2014
    Sorry. Just noticed that they have teed off. Hope some of you played it. I think it's a great play. Hope it cashes.
  • moneymikemoneymike Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    May have something to do with Kuchar's caddies's wife passing away and Kuchar attended the funeral on Tuesday which was already a short week with last week's tourney ending on a Monday. Plus, Mickelson has a good history at Cherry Hills, although many years back. Just my take on the line.
    edited September 2014
    I did forget about the funeral but I still think it's a great play. Don't really care about him winning a tourney at the course 25 years ago. He should have factored in that tourney considering he was the best player in the field. Looks like i'll be down 1 today but 3 days to go. Phil has been up and down all year.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Kashmir wrote: »
    I did forget about the funeral but I still think it's a great play. Don't really care about him winning a tourney at the course 25 years ago. He should have factored in that tourney considering he was the best player in the field. Looks like i'll be down 1 today but 3 days to go. Phil has been up and down all year.

That line was ridiculous imo, but I took the week off from Golf. Yea I don't think there is any factor for winning the US am on this course in 1990. It hasn't hosted a professional mens event since before that, he probably hasn't played there since.
  • moneymikemoneymike Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    My take was more aimed towards Kuchar playing on a short week with all the emotions going through him more than the Mickelson angle.
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Easy winner