Betting Talk

2014 NFL Preseason Pick Thread

procapprocap Senior Member
edited August 2014 in Sports Betting
I will be posting some NFL preseason plays in this thread once Pinnacle starts dealing numbers. I don't envision having more than a few plays, but I will be sure to post what I play. Last year I went 48-37 (56.39%) +7.15u in the NFL, while beating the closing line by +0.25 points sides on sides and +1.58 points on totals. Good luck!

Comments

• cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    PC,

Have you decided whether you'll be posting your NFL and College plays here at BT or are you going to be offering a service? Looking forward to a successful football season! Good Luck
  • procapprocap Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    cpech56 wrote: »
    PC,

Have you decided whether you'll be posting your NFL and College plays here at BT or are you going to be offering a service? Looking forward to a successful football season! Good Luck

I'll provide an update on Betting Talk regarding this question closer to the start of the season, probably middle of August. Thanks.
    edited August 2014
    8/7

253 New England/Washington ov37
    edited August 2014
    cpech56 wrote: »
    PC,

I will not be posting any full game NFL or CFB totals to Betting Talk this year. I do plan to post some 2nd half plays if market conditions allow me to do so. I'll probably contribute some insights on sides, although I will not be handicapping those on a extensive basis.