shoeboxshoebox Member
edited July 2014 in Sports Betting
a 5-0, 5-0 and 5-1 lead all lost!

Pretty rare, gotta assume Tanaka up 3-0 hurt some guys as well

Comments

• RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    Shoe,
    Tanaka's 'magic' seems to be wearing off the 2nd and 3rd time facing mlb teams.
    Strange things? I had the Astros the other night with a 4 run lead late vs LAA. Ok the Angels hit'em with an 8 spot and I lose. I gotta listen to the LAA radio man Smith comment, "Bass is facing Trout. Could Salmon be here?"
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    Ronbets wrote: »
    Shoe,
    Tanaka's 'magic' seems to be wearing off the 2nd and 3rd time facing mlb teams.
    Strange things? I had the Astros the other night with a 4 run lead late vs LAA. Ok the Angels hit'em with an 8 spot and I lose. I gotta listen to the LAA radio man Smith comment, "Bass is facing Trout. Could Salmon be here?"

Just heard a report that Tanaka left the Yankees to go back to NY to get an MRI on his right arm, don't know any details, but it might explain his recent struggles.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    I have Over 12.5 Wins Please no Tommy John. Could be the work load because they're use to pitching once a week. I don't know.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    I have Over 12.5 Wins Please no Tommy John. Could be the work load because they're use to pitching once a week. I don't know.

He was put on the DL with "right elbow inflammation", hopefully it isn't serious. If he is out for the season, that would be one of the all time bad beats, having over 12.5 wins
  • ebemissebemiss Senior Member
    edited July 2014
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited July 2014
    kane wrote: »
    He was put on the DL with "right elbow inflammation", hopefully it isn't serious. If he is out for the season, that would be one of the all time bad beats, having over 12.5 wins

That would be a cruel form of Justice. I also have Under 13.5 CC, and the others are your guy Bailey Over 11 and the one that's going to be close is Strasburg Over 14