Betting Talk

ebemiss

chuckhchuckh Senior Member
edited May 2014 in Sports Betting
looking forward to your regional and college world series plays. love college baseball this time of year.

Comments

• RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Ebemiss might be hiking in the Berkshires now that the weather is warming up. BTW, I'd like to give congrats to him for picking Real Madrid to win the CL. His many spot on soccer predictions were way before the playoffs.
    Yes Chuck, hope he stops in for the CWS.
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    chuckh wrote: »
    looking forward to your regional and college world series plays. love college baseball this time of year.

I second this-- college baseball beats MLB all to hell.
  • ebemissebemiss Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Just saw this. Started a world series thread in picks forum. Haven't been around much. I've been busy hiking in the Berkshires.
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    ebemiss wrote: »
    Just saw this. Started a world series thread in picks forum. Haven't been around much. I've been busy hiking in the Berkshires.

Have a ball

Then pick em
  • ebemissebemiss Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    I haven't been hiking. (Although I should be). Just been busy. I thought Ron's post was funny.
  • JMU_DegenerateJMU_Degenerate Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Just like last year - if you need help searching for starting pitchers let the boards know. I will help out again.
  • chuckhchuckh Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    I will also try and see what I can dig up on message boards etc, Mengden is pitching for a&m who is ace on staff
  • JMU_DegenerateJMU_Degenerate Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    As expected, Jackson State will save its ace Desmond Russell for later in the Lafayette Regional. Coach Omar Johnson guaranteed he'll start.
    http://www.clarionledger.com/story/jacksonstatesports/2014/05/29/vincent-anthonia-to-start-against-louisiana-lafayette/9749947/

Junior Austin Robichaux will make the start for Louisiana boasting a 7-2 record with a 3.01 ERA in 11 starts.

Left-hander Vincent Anthonia starts on the mound for JSU. He is 3-0 this season with a 3.41 ERA in 37 innings.