Betting Talk

Reb's 2014 WSOP participation

TheRebTheReb Senior Member
edited May 2014 in Sports Betting
I will be playing in 7 events that will be available for participation. Each unit of participation will be good for a percentage of the aggregate amount of total cash won from all 7 events. I will have 50% "skin in the game" so the other 50% is available for participation. For a schedule of the 7 events (main event included) and details if interested in participating please request my email address from [email protected]. The process will be very easy and transparent along with live updates throughout the series. The first event will take place 5/31 with the $1500 Millionaire Maker and the last event will be the Main Event at the completion of the series. There will be 5 events in between. All funds will be held in an attorneys third party trust account, all events will be purchased when registration opens for the series and all funds will be deposited and disbursed from same trust account. All reservations should be submitted by 5/16 and funds received by 5/23, email for further details. The total of all events is 25k, of which $16,518 is already accounted for, a detailed spreadsheet is available for those that will be participating. Lets have some fun and hopefully make a some decent cash along the way ;)

Comments

• TheRebTheReb Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Appreciate those that have responded and have already submitted, to update currently 14 participants (shareholders), $21,875 of 25k accounted for with 35 of 40 units sold. There are 5 units available remaining for those that still wish to participate. Looking forward to an exciting WSOP. This year the main event comes with a 10M guarantee to the winner, expecting huge fields, should be a lot of fun and hopefully profitable along the way. See those of you planning to play at the tables....shuffle up and deal! -R ;-)
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Man would I love to see that face in the paper saying these are the nine that will meet in November. :yes: :clapup:
  • originalokieoriginalokie Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    Reb, will back

Will call in am
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited May 2014
    I sent email request last night, I'm definitely interested.
    edited May 2014
    Get your ass up, so I don't wake ya

I will be playing in some; wife's parents in town for 3 weeks!

A slow death by yaking!!!
    edited May 2014
    Sounds good Okie & BTH will look out for them, thanks -R
    edited May 2014
    Even though I am the best poker player between the two of us; it is an honor to back such a quality individual!!!

PS - LOL ; I lied, he is very good, but I won the Splashwater Shootout in Dire Straits, Oklahoma

Will let you know when arriving in Vegas

OT, are you playing, my friend?
    edited May 2014
    We are FULLY BOOKED, if you have not reserved and received my acknowledgement I will keep you in queue if for any reason an opening becomes available. For those of you sending the funds via check or wire please remember to reference your name in the memo sections for tracking purposes. I appreciate all the responses and support and look forward to a great WSOP, should be a lot of fun and hopefully very profitable. Thanks again and a special thanks to Ed and RAS along with the BT moderators for your help with the email communications. -R