Betting Talk

Need help find/accessing data

ebemissebemiss Senior Member
edited April 2014 in Sports Betting
I'm working on some things for ncaa basketball and was looking basic team data. (season to date team and player stats). I've attached the sheet to show you what information I would need for each team. Each team goes on its own separate line.

Ultimately I'd like to have the spreadsheet generate daily beginning next season. Something I could download and then add my rating and upload to a database. If anyone has any experience scraping or knows of someone that has this type of information I'd appreciate the help.

This information will be used for a full page team page advanced stat page with an automated scouting report for each player.

I've done the hard part and built the "results page" and my programmer is trying to make it user friendly. The problem now is the data. I have reached out to other people as well and I'm waiting to hear back.

I'm looking for data for all levels of college basketball D1,2,3 mens/womens. Most of the data I would need is not gambling related. However I believe the D1 stuff will be very helpful analyzing each team/player.

I know this is a long shot, hoping to find someone who could help me, but you never know unless you ask.