Betting Talk

Desean Jackson and Crips - This is funny !

BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
edited April 2014 in Sports Betting
http://www.sportspickle.com/2014/04/crips-release-desean-jackson-concern-affiliation-washington-redskins-organization

Man I can't stop laughing at this one.

"Don't get me started on the name controversy" - LMAO

The above is not written by OP , credit is given to Sports Pickle.

Comments

• adrianmeinhadrianmeinh Member
    edited April 2014
    The funny thing is it is ALL JEFF LURIE. He thinks he is a PR genius and being from Boston is Hyper-sensitoive to the Hernandez Debacle up there and had numerous conversations with other maillionaire assholes about "what would you do if..."

this is the owner living out the scenario he discussed on the yacht and feeling SMUG about himself doing it.... Maybe SOME chip kelley, but i get the feeling chip will mix and match with the talent and try to make a winner....

The funniest thing is he is going to kill the eagles this year and be motivated because of the CRACKER KKK who is still on the team...

Boston Racists are very matter of fact about their racism, remember this is the town that had all the forced bussing shit... Lurie is immune to racism arguments because he is one....

Soon we will be naming Lurie and Jerry jones in the same breath of retard owners
  • adrianmeinhadrianmeinh Member
    edited April 2014
    if it was not clear i meant that "desean" is going to kill the eagles 2 times and maybe three if they are bith just mediocre enough to squeak into the playoffs.....

i had so much anit lurie bile flowing from me from his years of talking about the eagles being the "gold standard" with reid all about character.... yeah, talk about gold to a blue collar town..... we are all about gold in philly...lol