All picks are listed pitchers !

Padres under 6.5

Comments

• jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    we gotta start working together brother .....check out my email later
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited March 2014
    Will do, spending limited time here lately. Just posting and out, so yeah catch me on email and we can get together on bases.
    edited March 2014
    am working on something that you and I were talking about ...for next year, we need to talk about it soon, I have your number , maybe ill call you next week.
    edited March 2014
    3/31

Brewers +101
    Marlins -148
    Diamondbacks +121
    Red Sox -118
    Mariners over 6.5

Good luck !
    edited April 2014
    4/1
    Dodgers -150
    Marlins -101
    Brewers -110
    Angels under 8
    A's -136

Good luck !
    edited April 2014
    4/2
    Brewers -132
    Pirates under 7 -120
    Marlins -109
    Reds under 7.5 -111
    White sox under 8 -114 **
    Red sox -106

Good luck
    edited April 2014
    adding
    A's 1st game under 7.5 -120
    edited April 2014
    Mets under 7-108
    Diamondbacks -115
    White sox under 7.5
    Rays -147
    Mariners +115

GL
    edited April 2014
    pitching change Nationals
    Still taking under 7 -109
    edited April 2014
    Overall 9-7-1 -.18
    Sides 5-5 -1.68
    totals 4-2-1 +1.5
    Pending
    Mets under 7-109
    Diamondbacks -115
    White sox under 7.5
    Rays -147
    Mariners +115
    edited April 2014
    Cubs -125
    Giants +150
    Giants under 7.5
    Dbacks over 10
    Pirates -115
    Royals -139
    Angels -144**

Luck
    edited April 2014
    Reds -128
    Phillies -130
    Diamondbacks +125**
    Twins over 8.5
    Tigers -146
    White sox over 8-120
    Angels over 9

Good luck
    edited April 2014
    Marlins under 7.5 -120
    Mets -102
    Cardinals -160
    Phillies -120
    Diamondbacks +109
    Royals under 7
    Mariners +136

Luck
    edited April 2014
    Twins +136
    White Sox +136
    edited April 2014
    Overall 21-21-1 -3.82
    Sides 13-14 -3.74
    totals 8-7-1 -.08

pending
    Twins +136
    White Sox +136
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited April 2014
    Just picked-up the Twinkies Good Luck.
    edited April 2014
    nothing for nothing I took Oak today, BK good luck to you ....don't see anything from you on the big game tonight

am in a 1,ooo box pool , wish me luck, 50 grand half 50 grand final , 50 grand cash would be pretty nice
    edited April 2014
    50k nice, what numbers am I rooting for ?

I like Kentucky also.
    edited April 2014
    I never checked, cant enjoy game, just like superbowl boxes , I just dont want to know , basketball would really drive you nuts with every number being a good one, ill go to the bar tomorrow for a drink and if I get a big smile then ill know, local joint I go to, I think Kentucky hits them hard on the boards ,and a few other things ...should be a great game.
    edited April 2014
    i get you, i always look at the squares as a donation.
    edited April 2014
    no question about it....this box is good , it starts in dec and you have all these months to pay it off,
    I just put down 500 on my superbowl box, now I can start paying that off
    edited April 2014
    Box on layaway ? Now I have heard everything. LOL
    But 1k that's a pretty good size one, does the operator take a cut ?
    edited April 2014
    old school bar , no they don't BUT the rule of thumb has been to kick back 10% to the bartenders , doesn't mean you have to , you give them any amount you want ...but I always give back 10% for running it, personally and its me but ill never get in a pool if the house took money out UNLESS they have open bar and food for the people in the pool and then ill think about it, listen that pool am in for the superbowl has a waiting list , you have a year to chip at the cost , its a good deal.

Am also in a march madness pool , 500 a box , you use the same numbers for every single game in the tournament , the prizes step up each round to tonight ..that's 61 games using the same numbers , I forget exactly what the payouts are , I think its like 300 each game on thurs and fri and 500 each game on sat and sun ....1000 for each game on the following thurs and fri ,3000 for each game on sat and sun and the rest on tonight final score, your in every single game through out the tournament , they have a few reverses and some other shit ,final is like 10 grand
    edited April 2014
    waiting list ? why does the guy not open another one? our guys do a 1000, 500, 250. His commission is he gets a free square for doing it.
    Good luck - hope you get it. 5k might buy us 2 beers at the Yankees game in July.
    edited April 2014
    not a cheap place, I just need dates you are in , like I said , I can get some good tickets for nothing from a guy I know, what did you see in the twins that didn't , kaz is going to have a good year I think, then again twins are not that good
    edited April 2014
    thought Correia would pitch better, and A's were not hitting. But the A's bullpen is fabulous again this year.
    Not sold on Kaz this year, but proving me wrong so far.
    edited April 2014
    BigKahuna wrote: »
    thought Correia would pitch better, and A's were not hitting. But the A's bullpen is fabulous again this year.
    Not sold on Kaz this year, but proving me wrong so far.

No Excuse but my only beef with replay is having a pitcher stand on the mound for 5 minutes while you decide a call. if it takes more then 60 seconds it should be ruled inconclusive and go with the Ump on the fields call. It's not like the NFL where they have to go look at it people in an office are already looking at it. I need my Royals now to show a short plus for the day
    edited April 2014
    you mean you think it had some impact on his pitching ? or just in general
    edited April 2014
    I have to agree with OT on this replay stuff. I don't like it, I will live with the few mistakes the umps make every year, baseball does not need to be slowed down anymore.
    Now we r icing the pitcher like the FG kicker.
    edited April 2014
    jets96 wrote: »
    you mean you think it had some impact on his pitching ? or just in general

Not saying the outcome would have been different what I am saying is in the months of April and some of may (Night games) in east and mid west cities it's a long time to be standing on the mound even if your throwing extra pitches to try and keep loose.
    I don't see how a replay should take that long when someone has already looked at it before the call to the office has been made. Inconclusive if it takes that long. Pitchers get a hit in cold weather they put a jacket on to keep warm on first base and they do the same thing in the dugout between innings. I like the replay rule I just think 60 seconds done Umps call on the field goes.

I think the long plane ride to open the season in another country (what a joke that was) had something to do with Kershaw's back
    As an owner if you were paying a guy 20 million or what ever do you want him standing on the mound longer then he has to in cold weather because a guy can't tell if it's the right or wrong call. 60 seconds inconclusive Play Ball.