Betting Talk

Bruce Pearl hired at Auburn

BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
edited March 2014 in Sports Betting
Good for him, always like him. Not sure what happened at that BBQ at his house but obviously didn't deserve this many years of unemployment.

Comments

• StevieYStevieY Senior Handicapper
    edited March 2014
    BigKahuna wrote: »
    Good for him, always like him. Not sure what happened at that BBQ at his house but obviously didn't deserve this many years of unemployment.

He's turned programs around but the guy is a dirt bag. The BBQ is the least of his worries, ask Illinois.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    On a side note, this guys put on almost as much weight as former ISU great and Chicago Bull Marcus Fizer. They've both joined the Jared Lorenzen fan club!
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    No doubt the guy carries heavy baggage. Tennessee double popped him with pay cut, suspension and eventual firing. He paid his dues now let's see what path he chooses this time.
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    StevieY wrote: »
    He's turned programs around but the guy is a dirt bag. The BBQ is the least of his worries, ask Illinois.

im with stevie on this one. its amazing what being outwardly amicable can do for your reputation.
  • kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited March 2014

He was working for ESPN all those years of unemployment, he was doing fine.
  • PeayManiaPeayMania Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    Working at the school his youngest son went to if you heard half the stories of the things he has said and done it would make you sick. As a Florida fan I've always said I will never cheer for Tennessee under no circumstances but I will go against that and cheer my ass off for the Vols when Auburn comes to town next year.
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited March 2014
    I am not defending him etc. but could you not say the same thing about most coaches. I mean how long til Kentucky goes into some sort of NCAA penalties with Cal ?
  • kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited March 2014
    I am not defending him etc. but could you not say the same thing about most coaches. I mean how long til Kentucky goes into some sort of NCAA penalties with Cal ?

They changed the rules so Cal cant do what he did at the last two school and just leave, he has to blame it on an assistant coach first.