Betting Talk

Happy Birthday OT

BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
edited February 2014 in Sports Betting
Hope you have a fabulous day and a year of good health !
Have a Makers Mark on me.
Cheers !

Comments

• kanekane Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear OT, Happy Birthday to you.
    Hey Old-Timer, I hope you have a great day today, may all your wishes come true and pick nothing but winners.
  • bluejakebluejake Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    OT, Happy Birthday and many many more to one of my favorites have not seen you post recently hope all is well. When you blow the candles out hope that wish comes true. When you get up in age like us lets just hope for good health, hopefully we already have the wealth. Ever in the burgh dinner at Hyde Park.
  • TheRebTheReb Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    Enjoy your birthday young man!! ;-)
  • rcmoneyrcmoney Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    Enjoy your day and make it a profitable one!
  • BuckyBadgerBuckyBadger Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    Happiest of birthdays OT. Since you're one of the few on here actually older than me (but only by a couple of years), I have to ask: is this the oldest you've ever been?
  • BetThemDogsBetThemDogs Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    Happiest of birthdays OT. Since you're one of the few on here actually older than me (but only by a couple of years), I have to ask: is this the oldest you've ever been?

He's so old now, I'm sure he can't remember the answer to that question.

Have a great day celebrating that you're a day older than you were yesterday.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited February 2014

to be perfectly honest I'll going to have to thing about that. Sounds like a trick question. Thanks guys appreciate your thoughts.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    I think you'll be around for a while. KOW. You always kept yourself in good shape. Enjoy retirement while us slaves are trying to beat the # daily:thumbup:
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    Have a great day old timer, happy birthday. LUCK
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    Happy Birthday OT, I appreciate all your help and stories along the way.
  • blackbullblackbull Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    Happy birthday my man!
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    Happy B day OT.. Hope u have a great day and a happy and healthy year! Keep the great stories coming.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    bluejake wrote: »
    OT, Happy Birthday and many many more to one of my favorites have not seen you post recently hope all is well. When you blow the candles out hope that wish comes true. When you get up in age like us lets just hope for good health, hopefully we already have the wealth. Ever in the burgh dinner at Hyde Park.

All is well and thanks for asking. Just doing a little work on baseball along with talking baseball. I do enjoy betting Regular season win total's.
    A lot of teams and a lot of changes. See the Yankees are rising and hopefully it continues. I found an 87.5 but I think if they stay healthy that number could go a bit higher. I got them as a 80-83 win team. I'm expecting another solid year from Pittsburgh. I don't bet over's all that often but if LVH continues with 84.5 I might take a small flyer on them at that #.