• TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Yes and Yes
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Sure, many times. Why do you ask?
  • redrum14redrum14 Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    I just started up again and just wanted to make sure it was still the same. Thank you!
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    redrum14 wrote: »
    I just started up again and just wanted to make sure it was still the same. Thank you!

Wouldn't you ask that question prior to postup again? The US government shuts down, but not CRIS.
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    I've never been paid by either....just keep depositing
  • Matteo5Matteo5 Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    lumpy19 wrote: »
    I've never been paid by either....just keep depositing

:shifty:
  • CoolsCools Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    BookMaker is extremely fast with its payouts currently. I requested a payout last Friday, the funds came out of my account Wednesday and the FedEx was at the door with a check today.
  • ugadawgs7769ugadawgs7769 Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    Cools wrote: »
    BookMaker is extremely fast with its payouts currently. I requested a payout last Friday, the funds came out of my account Wednesday and the FedEx was at the door with a check today.

My bookmaker withdrawals have taken up to two weeks recently. 5 Dimes has been on my door next day but they limited me even though Id be considered recreational to anyone that does this for real.
  • jimmymojimmymo Senior Member
    edited February 2014
    agree with uga....bookmaker better/easier on payouts.....i am dealing with getting what i would consider a "small/medium" amount out of 5d (high four figures).....it is expensive and takes time......i have to think professionals would get frustrated with the process......but, i will say my home state is part to blame

they pay...but its not like you can get all your $$ immediately...