Betting Talk

RAS 2H Discussion thread

lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
edited January 2014 in Sports Betting
I don't know about anyone else but I'm having trouble keeping up with the insane # of plays.

Comments

• golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Lol- you know what's crazy is the first year I subscribed they had prolly over 100 second half plays, killed em too. There have been fewer and fewer every year. Honestly, there is really no point in even having it any more if your never gonna send em out. My guess is they are too busy betting the second halves themselves and just not releasing any of them. Im not sure if back then those plays were released to BT and twitter either. I wasn't on bt then nor twitter. But dam those days were good. Now it's like second half plays aren't even for the members only, it's more like a promotional deal and anyone can get them and there's gonna be like 7-10 per year. They haven't been that great in recent years anyway.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited January 2014
    I regret not releasing more, will try to do better.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Market isn't real big anymore. Pinnacle isn't even posting 2h sides unless there was a total for the game.
  • helmuthelmut Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    durito wrote: »
    Market isn't real big anymore. Pinnacle isn't even posting 2h sides unless there was a total for the game.

keeps getting worse and worse every year
  • BeardedTacoBeardedTaco Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    the lines move really quick too

any obvious line that is off by about 1 pt gets moved from -110 to -121 by a limit bet within 30 secs of opening, very impressive stuff
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Nice.....
  • Casper WareCasper Ware Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Beach 26
    Davis 0