Betting Talk

Question for Ed concerning CS Fullerton Injury

burgerburger Senior Member
edited November 2013 in Sports Betting
I want to preface this by making it known that I honestly don't have a clue what is going on in NCAA basketball these days.
I couldn't name 1 single player other than maybe the Wiggins kid as my focus is entirely on the NBA.

As I switched it by the Fullerton/USC game I heard the announcers say that Fullerton's "best player and leading scorer" is not available tonight...I didn't see any late movement on the game so I was just curious if this injury (or suspension?) was well known (at time of release) or if it was an unfortunate late surprise?

Thanks and good luck going forward

HoopsBurger

Comments

• Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Hey Burger,

As you touched on the NBA, may I ask you a couple of questions as you await Ed's answer?

When your capping the NBA, which stats do you use? I have:
    - Off. Efficiency
    - Def. Efficiency
    - Four factors
    - Pace
    - Home/Road splits

Anything I missed? Do you have any additions?

Thanks in advance!
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    I'm curious what the 2H line will be.
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited November 2013
    From what I can gather, sounds like they played the Harris injury pretty close to the vest. Even the fans on the CS Fullerton message board that I have bookmarked were confused as to why he wasn't out there.
    edited November 2013
    Took USC -1/2 first 10 mins.
  • BeardedTacoBeardedTaco Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    burger wrote: »
    I want to preface this by making it known that I honestly don't have a clue what is going on in NCAA basketball these days.
    I couldn't name 1 single player other than maybe the Wiggins kid as my focus is entirely on the NBA.

As I switched it by the Fullerton/USC game I heard the announcers say that Fullerton's "best player and leading scorer" is not available tonight...I didn't see any late movement on the game so I was just curious if this injury (or suspension?) was well known (at time of release) or if it was an unfortunate late surprise?

Thanks and good luck going forward

HoopsBurger

injury was announced after 11:00pm est

only book that moved was CRIS to -7.5 as they are the only one usually accepting bets in the couple of minutes before the game actually tips off
    edited November 2013
    So much for that.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited November 2013
    Late surprise, bummer.