Betting Talk

I don't post plays anymore, but those that do...

RonyBallgameRonyBallgame Senior Member
edited November 2013 in Sports Betting
…Id be interested to know your opinion of the Georgia/Georgia Tech game going over 134. I follow Georgia pretty closely and while I have no idea how good or (likely) bad they will be, Coach Mark Fox is totally committed to playing at a totally different pace this season as opposed to his first few seasons in Athens. Practices and the lone exhibition game have been at break neck pace. Most of the scrimmages this preseason have been using a 24 second shot clock. I know Gregory and his team at Ga Tech are usually solid on defense, but given the early season deference of the officials to call the game much more closely, I think this game should go over the 134 total. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Good luck tonight, guys.

Comments

• WiseguyInfoWiseguyInfo Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    …Id be interested to know your opinion of the Georgia/Georgia Tech game going over 134. I follow Georgia pretty closely and while I have no idea how good or (likely) bad they will be, Coach Mark Fox is totally committed to playing at a totally different pace this season as opposed to his first few seasons in Athens. Practices and the lone exhibition game have been at break neck pace. Most of the scrimmages this preseason have been using a 24 second shot clock. I know Gregory and his team at Ga Tech are usually solid on defense, but given the early season deference of the officials to call the game much more closely, I think this game should go over the 134 total. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Good luck tonight, guys.

My numbers say Tech by 4 and a total of 128
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    G-tech 1.5 .... 132
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    i posted g tech, my total fell at 129 but passed on that, sorry
  • Casper WareCasper Ware Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    good info and thx, I tailed you. Id much rather have this kind of stuff then a posted w-l record.