Betting Talk

From my PGA Tour source...

RonyBallgameRonyBallgame Senior Member
edited November 2013 in Sports Betting
…take Charles Howell over Boo Weekley in the McGladrey. Trust me here guys.

Comments

• RonyBallgameRonyBallgame Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Or any other matchup against Weekley.
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Thanks for the tip Rony. Win or lose I appreciate you posting something like this.
  • cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Ouch. Was the right side for 14 holes. Mind sharing what it was your "source" said? He appeared to be mentally/physically fine.
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    was curious myself. or if it is something you can use tomorrow too.
    edited November 2013
    It was only available on my site for the full tourney matchup so I hope that's what you have. Bad luck on the 1st round matchup. He was really late getting back from China, didn't want to play, and said the only reason that he was playing was because his management firm was hosting the tournament and one other personal matter I don't feel I need to share. The delay this morning obviously helped him. Long time til Sunday afternoon. But was hoping this one would be over on Friday afternoon.
  • StJoes0610StJoes0610 Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    appreciate the heads up.
    edited November 2013
    Totally appreciate info like this but next time pointing out the matchup is over the course of the tourny would be more helpful. Lost on the first round matchup against Howell.

It was only available on my site for the full tourney matchup so I hope that's what you have. Bad luck on the 1st round matchup. He was really late getting back from China, didn't want to play, and said the only reason that he was playing was because his management firm was hosting the tournament and one other personal matter I don't feel I need to share. The delay this morning obviously helped him. Long time til Sunday afternoon. But was hoping this one would be over on Friday afternoon.
    edited November 2013
    My bad, Cpech.
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    I read it as he meant to play for the tourney, hence his words "take Charles Howell over Boo Weekley in the McGladrey". a lot of golf left to play. thanks for the play rony.
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    5dimes is the only book that offers the rotation golf tourney bets for 1st round only. Otherwise they are different matchups. Any edge is of course much smaller over the course of one round.
    edited November 2013
    WinRisking $50 to win $34.48LinesThe Mcgladrey Classic Matchup: Charles Howell Iii vs Boo Weekley (Charles Howell III vs. Boo Weekley)Charles Howell III to winMatch Up-145

Do I have for the whole tourny then?
  • duritodurito Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    cpech56 wrote: »
    WinRisking $50 to win $34.48LinesThe Mcgladrey Classic Matchup: Charles Howell Iii vs Boo Weekley (Charles Howell III vs. Boo Weekley)Charles Howell III to winMatch Up-145

Do I have for the whole tourny then?

I would say yes. What book?
  • newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    is there a result, i.e. loss showing? if not then it should be for tourney.
    edited November 2013
    Topbet
    Not graded yet but they are always slow as shit.

newcombe wrote: »
    is there a result, i.e. loss showing? if not then it should be for tourney.
    edited November 2013
    Sorry Rony. I just assumed it meant 1st rd when I read your post. I'm happy I was wrong. Thanks again man
  • KashmirKashmir Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Keep these coming. Howell actually hit more greens than Bo. And Bo is normally great at GIR.
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Unreal to lose that