Betting Talk

Fishy line???

tro19tro19 Senior Member
edited October 2013 in Sports Betting
I don't consider myself a great capper as I deal mostly with player props, but as soon as the Bears/ Redskins line came out I was a little shocked. I would have thought Chicago -6.5. Washington has just been bad this year. Usually when I see something like this, I automatically want to put in a small bet on the dog.

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    tro19 wrote: »
    I don't consider myself a great capper as I deal mostly with player props, but as soon as the Bears/ Redskins line came out I was a little shocked. I would have thought Chicago -6.5. Washington has just been bad this year. Usually when I see something like this, I automatically want to put in a small bet on the dog.

I've been looking for you and some baseball props so far I'm 2-1 and 1 push. Come on tro19 no slacking off.. JK of course. Looking forward to seeing some if you like anything. I like playing them for the playoffs because there's times when I'll pass on baseball action for the day and maybe see a prop or two I like but I much rather it came from you if you know what I mean...
  • tro19tro19 Senior Member
    edited October 2013
    Thanks Old-Timer, appreciate the kind words. I've been working a ton and don't have a lot of time to post here. The thing about props is that they only come out a couple hours before game-time. I try to post a few plays a week if I have time. Sometimes I just can't get a feel for what I think will happen in the game. I will do my best to help contribute to this site because it is such a great site. Nice to know people are paying attention though. Good luck going forward OT and keep up the good work!