Betting Talk

Fantasy Question

moneymikemoneymike Senior Member
edited September 2013 in Sports Betting
Someone is offering me Michael Vick and DEN defense for Tom Brady. Vick trails only P.Manning in total fantasy points for QBs while TB12 is 22nd so far. I understand that Brady's numbers will pick up once Gronkowski and Amendola get back and also understand that Vick hasn't played a full season in over 5 years. I am currently playing defense by committee.

Comments

• Hank WhiteHank White Junior Member
    edited September 2013
    Vick will most likely miss a game or three. Brady won't and probably will turn this funk around. Playing defense by committee is fine, it's my preferred way of playing. If you'd rather have Vick than Brady I would suggest trying to get someone other than the Denver D. He's got to have someone worth taking a flier on sitting on his bench.
  • Wurzz03Wurzz03 Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Hank White wrote: »
    Vick will most likely miss a game or three. Brady won't and probably will turn this funk around. Playing defense by committee is fine, it's my preferred way of playing. If you'd rather have Vick than Brady I would suggest trying to get someone other than the Denver D. He's got to have someone worth taking a flier on sitting on his bench.

Agree with Hank. If you choose the Vick route, I would try to upgrade the 2nd player from Denver D. Vick and the new Eagle offense is pretty tasty if he stays healthy, but that hasnt happened in a long time.