Betting Talk

ECU vs UNC

StricknineStricknine Senior Member
edited September 2013 in Sports Betting
Post your thoughts

This may be the blowout of the weekend. Heels have played better than results indicate. They are young and inexperienced in several key positions. Coming home for what should be a big crowd(kind of a big bragging rights game) should be very helpful. The carolina receivers and TE Ebron should have a field day. This will be a very uptempo game and Carolina should not have problems scoring. Both teams hurry up. I dont see Carolina pulling the dogs off at all. Dont let the VT/ECU game fool you; the Hokies are weak this year.

Under two touchdowns seems cheap

Recently, the over has not done well in this series. Think this is the year it goes over.

Comments

• cpech56cpech56 Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Completely agree with you on NC. That game last week was a few rough penaltys away from being an outright win. They had a TD called back at a crucial part of the game. Their passing attack was on point in some crappy weather. Fough hard through what I felt was some serious Georgia Tech home cookin'. ECU is in some serious trouble if they have any turnovers early.
  • jets96jets96 Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    This is a kinda wierd game, n.c got wacked last year by tech ...personally i love the revenge factor in college football , they had a week off before playing them and still lost, even thought they were expected to, East Car on the other hand had a week off and has revenge for last years game.
    Line was bet up from the open ....good for you....I think bookmaker has -13. Personally I think if i can get 14 id take East Car.
    Good luck
  • billymacbillymac Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    get a little peak ahead with tonite's G.tech/ V.tech game
  • StricknineStricknine Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    First road game for the Pirates today. Average margin of victory last 4 contests bw these 2 has been over 18 points. Some of the school sites are indicating the game is a sell out but that is not likely. Should be a good amount of purple in the crowd and surprisingly on the field. Carolina is wearing all white uniforms so the Pirates get to suit up in home purple. The game line has been flat but total has edged up.