Betting Talk

monday night game

buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
edited September 2013 in Sports Betting
Thank you Montee ball and your fumble...I will take a back door push any day of the week.

Peyton Manning is the man....Can we just hand him the MVP now? 12 Td's and no picks.

Comments

• BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited September 2013
    Thank you thank you. Plus the over on 2nd half.
    Payton cant be the best, i think Kapernick is going to be the greatest. Lol

The best better then Montana!
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    the comment on espn after the game was classic...the last touchdown was "window painting as we understand it made a difference for some of you"
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    Van pelt on sports center said "that last TD only made a difference if your from the dessert or something like that" loll
    edited September 2013
    BigKahuna wrote: »
    Thank you thank you. Plus the over on 2nd half.
    Payton cant be the best, i think Kapernick is going to be the greatest. Lol

The best better then Montana!

I love Dan Marino and he is my favorite, but the last 10 years there is no one I like to watch better than Peyton.. it really is great to watch this man carve up a defense and audible at the line.
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited September 2013
    buythehook wrote: »
    I love Dan Marino and he is my favorite, but the last 10 years there is no one I like to watch better than Peyton.. it really is great to watch this man carve up a defense and audible at the line.
    My brother from another mother. Marino one of my all time favorites as well. Think he did the most with the least amount of talent around him.
    edited September 2013
    BigKahuna wrote: »
    My brother from another mother. Marino one of my all time favorites as well. Think he did the most with the least amount of talent around him.

It has been tough being a dolphin fan the past 12 years with out Marino.

He was a lot of fun to watch... He was so great on 3rd down and he had the best release I have ever seen. He was such a slow runner, but in the pocket he could really move.