• procapprocap Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    460 NY Jets +4 -110
    edited September 2013
    475 Green Bay vs. San Francisco ov46.5 -110
  • SenecaKrookkSenecaKrookk Junior Member
    edited September 2013
    IU/BG over 62.5. Think we see this line climb throughout the week. Favorite play of the week
    edited September 2013
    Will update NFL record once I get computer access. I wanted to get this one posted.

210 Dallas vs Kansas City un46.5 -110
    edited September 2013
    220 NY Giants +5 -110
    220 Denver vs NY Giants un55 -110
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited September 2013
    procap wrote: »
    220 NY Giants +5 -110

Please make sure you are following the record keeping guidelines stickied at the top of the forum. All football lines must come from Pinny or BM at the time of post and the 5's were gone long before your post. Please grade at +4.5 or state you don't want the pick to count. Thanks.
    edited September 2013
    Goats wrote: »
    Please make sure you are following the record keeping guidelines stickied at the top of the forum. All football lines must come from Pinny or BM at the time of post and the 5's were gone long before your post. Please grade at +4.5 or state you don't want the pick to count. Thanks.

Sorry my live odds on mobile must not have refreshed. Still showing 5 at Bookmaker. Not a real hot number so 4.5 is fine.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited September 2013
    procap wrote: »
    Sorry my live odds on mobile must not have refreshed. Still showing 5 at Bookmaker. Not a real hot number so 4.5 is fine.

No worries. Thanks. FYI, if you were checking SBRodds, they've been fairly inaccurate lately. I see the 5 there too, but it's 4.5 when I login and at another lines service.

Feel free to try this one if you'd like...

http://www.lva.cc/lines.php?sport=nfl&period=0
    edited September 2013
    Goats wrote: »
    No worries. Thanks. FYI, if you were checking SBRodds, they've been fairly inaccurate lately. I see the 5 there too, but it's 4.5 when I login and at another lines service.

Feel free to try this one if you'd like...

http://www.lva.cc/lines.php?sport=nfl&period=0

Thanks, Goats. I hardly ever do anything handicapping related from my phone but I had some traveling to do and really wanted to make sure I got the numbers I needed on those NFL picks. I couldn't remember my password to log into my Sports Options via my phone. I'll be sure to use LVA from here on out. Thanks for the heads up.
    edited September 2013
    214 Tampa Bay +3 -105
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    I'm on Tampa also, an intra-division HD with the better defense, I'm in. I also agree with your Giants play, a clear over-reaction to week one results. If these teams played last week no way the line would be this high. BTW, over-under on how many times the phrase "Manning bowl" is uttered, I'll go with a million. GL this week.