Can o' corn

Comments

• JalapanoseJalapanose Banned
    edited June 2013
    This one was u g l y

0-1, -1.73u
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Respect for bumping old threads to update losers. Most everyone else on the innerwebs would have let 'em die.
    edited June 2013
    Dr. H wrote: »
    Respect for bumping old threads to update losers. Most everyone else on the innerwebs would have let 'em die.

Thx. That's the biggest flaw of the bt board, recordkeeping should be mandatory. As it stands, one could update a previous day's/week's/month's results when positive, while just simply choosing not to post records when losses show up over similar timeframes. Although I did learn today that 1u on the board = $100......"so there's that" - Jesse Pinkman
  • kdogkdog Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Jalapanose wrote: »
    Thx. That's the biggest flaw of the bt board, recordkeeping should be mandatory. As it stands, one could update a previous day's/week's/month's results when positive, while just simply choosing not to post records when losses show up over similar timeframes. Although I did learn today that 1u on the board = $100......"so there's that" - Jesse Pinkman

Why, to make it easier for all those who won't/can't do their own work to find the best coattails to ride? People post picks for a variety of reasons, some care about whether the posted stuff wins, some don't. The current board policy works just fine for all of them.
    edited July 2013
    I've not posted a winner since the final four, but I like the 922 white sox +117 a lot tonight.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited July 2013
    Wrong Game My mistake. Had a write - up on betting against the freak got my games mixed up. My apologies.
    edited July 2013
    0-2, -2.73u
    edited July 2013
    Let's see if I can't break on through with a play tonight.

924 CHISOX +112

Good luck.
    edited July 2013
    0-3, -3.73u