709 Miami Heat -1 for g5

Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
edited June 2013 in Sports Betting
Good bet.

GL.

Comments

• Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    I do agree with this play and feel this series ends in 6 I also see that this number has moved to -1.5 in some places but with all the pub about how This appears to have Resurrected the infamous and outdated zig/zag theory you don't see this coming back to at least Pk or a possible SAS -1
    Obviously not I guess or else you wouldn't have posted this. But Wade and Bosh are going to have to play the same and who knows how bad Parker's knee really is and how much will the 2 days rest help. I do agree was just wondering your thoughts. If you would like to share.
  • BobbyBingoBobbyBingo Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    I see the spurs winning game 5 for the following reasons they know there only chance for a title is to win game 5 then win 1 of 2 in Miami. Yes the heat played great in game 4 and they always do with there backs against the wall. With Spurs playing at home they know that this is there biggest game of the season. I would say the spurs will be playing this game like there backs are against the wall. Miami has not been consistent on putting 2 good games together especially on the road. That's my 2 cents.
  • ebemissebemiss Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Good luck Jeff
  • BigItaly42BigItaly42 Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    the way I see it, until I see Wade or Bosh play two straight even decent games, I.don't see it happening. The way the played in Game 4 was similar effort wise to Game 7 against Indiana. They came out with fire, and three days later looked dead and lost for much of the game. They only made it a game because of the role players and lebrons passing. I seee a similar game here. onl concern being Parker and his hammy. If he is ready to.go, I see the Spurs coming up big in their last home game. We all.know SA has to win G5 to have a chance. Miami could win.both 6 and 7. I.don't see SA doing that. GL
  • underwrapsunderwraps Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    bump for Dr. H in case someone missed it

Dr. You should keep all your plays in 1 thread easier for everyone including you.
  • Dr. HDr. H Senior Member
    edited June 2013
    Will be hitting Miami again 2h. Should be -2 or -3.