Betting Talk

Cue up another night of mlb collapses

lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
edited May 2013 in Sports Betting
EOM. What a joke. Going to bed hoping it turns

Comments

• newcombenewcombe Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    this top of the 8th in the royals game is rough to witness. sucks Norris had to leave after 6 with sore/tightness in back.
  • lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    tie game...you are a professional pitcher..bases are fucking loaded..are you that bad that in 4 pitches you cant throw the fucking ball over the plate? how hard is that to do? you are a professional player...

this shit is getting old
    edited May 2013
    0 for last 18 moustakis breaks out for single and RBI. that 4 pitch walk was to a player that was 0 for his last 12. ugly stuff going on... royals struggle to hold on to leads is our only hope :).
    edited May 2013
    i'm fairly certain to make matters worse astros will load the bases w/no outs in one of next 2 innings and not score a fucking run....this sport is sickening
    edited May 2013
    and now an error... wow. nice infield work fellas.
  • golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    I had the under thought I was shoe in and next thing I know Norris is out of the game top 7. Figured I was prolly done then and sure enough I was. Can't bet on that shitty ass team can only go against. I know stevie had em. Sorry fellows! I feel your pain
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    At least the Rockies covered, but now I will lose my under play in the spurs game.. Going to OT.

WTF
  • CoopsCoops Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Braves won :)
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Sorry to keep on bringing up the spurs game, but I pushed with under 182

Very lucky :)
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Doesn't anyone have a bullpen that can hold a game. Atlanta Won at -185 glad you got there. Bullpens blowing leads is getting very old also can't remember the last 1 run game I won. I'm down about 10 units and to the truth with they way I'm losing games (Like most everyone else) when the one run wins start to kick in we should be alright. When and if Big words hopefully before to long. Caught a break in the Memphis game but would have really been nice to win in OT. Clock management and shot selection was terrible the last 15 seconds. also in my Opinion you have two other guys that should have took the last shot not Bayless.
    edited May 2013
    I had braves ML. To funny. Comeback win but I don't cash and instead lose
  • BayOceanBayOcean Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Astros as we know are not a major league team with many AA and AAA players competing against better teams,players and Managers. When you play them because of the price value, you may get lucky once in a while, but there will be dropped fly balls, players banging into each other and many other mistakes. The coaches are not doing their jobs teaching them, and remember the old expression "Fish stink from the head"
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Doesn't anyone have a bullpen that can hold a game. Atlanta Won at -185 glad you got there. Bullpens blowing leads is getting very old also can't remember the last 1 run game I won. I'm down about 10 units and to the truth with they way I'm losing games (Like most everyone else) when the one run wins start to kick in we should be alright. When and if Big words hopefully before to long. Caught a break in the Memphis game but would have really been nice to win in OT. Clock management and shot selection was terrible the last 15 seconds. also in my Opinion you have two other guys that should have took the last shot not Bayless.

OT, did you see Hollins reaction after Bayless missed? I didn't see the post-game interview, but judging by his reaction immediately after, I'm assuming that wasn't the shot Hollins wanted either. I knew it wouldn't end up being the Grizzlie's night when Duncan hit that floater in the lane that even he thought wasn't going in, only to bounce off the rim four times and drop.
  • RonbetsRonbets Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    BayOcean wrote: »
    Astros as we know are not a major league team with many AA and AAA players competing against better teams,players and Managers. When you play them because of the price value, you may get lucky once in a while, but there will be dropped fly balls, players banging into each other and many other mistakes. The coaches are not doing their jobs teaching them, and remember the old expression "Fish stink from the head"

Tough to argue your post when the field manager(Porter) hasn't studied the MLB Rule Book.

However, the 'Fish' cliche? There are many women in this town that will disprove that theory.
    edited May 2013
    That dodgers/brewer series was a lot of fun wasn't it!?!?

I mean loads of fun. I really enjoyed it....
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited May 2013
    kane wrote: »
    OT, did you see Hollins reaction after Bayless missed? I didn't see the post-game interview, but judging by his reaction immediately after, I'm assuming that wasn't the shot Hollins wanted either. I knew it wouldn't end up being the Grizzlie's night when Duncan hit that floater in the lane that even he thought wasn't going in, only to bounce off the rim four times and drop.

Yes I did but what confused me was he held up 2 fingers like he wanted a 2 well you put yourself into a 3 or nothing by using back to back time outs you had none left. That's was the play IMO easy 2 foul time out half court your 2 or 3 down but after using his time outs they were stuck with 14 seconds no time outs you can't do it.
    Unless he though he had another time out but he didn't. I'll give you one better if I'm coach down 2 in Regulation time I let Conley or Pondexter shoot a three either win in Regulation or go home I don't want OT in there house after coming back from that big a deficient, Sometimes you have to put them on the line (Balls)