Betting Talk

NCAA tourney refs

jaanisjaanis Senior Member
edited March 2013 in Sports Betting
I am sorry this is not just one game, but has anyone thought the officiating has god awful this week in the tourney? It just continues today in the Iowa State and OSU game.

Comments

• Tkauffman09Tkauffman09 Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Agreed. Case in Point the offensive foul call they just called on Clyburn. It's clear that Kraft didn't have his feet set.
  • BigItaly42BigItaly42 Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Joke.
  • kass101kass101 Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Agreed. Case in Point the offensive foul call they just called on Clyburn. It's clear that Kraft didn't have his feet set.

They have been calling charges like that all year in CBB, total garbage but this is not something new.
  • TexasHookEmTexasHookEm Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Not sure how you can be a commentator and not know the rules, its so annoying how they congratulatd craft for picking his heel up even though thats a charge in the rules anyways. Lots of ppl dint know the rules and expect commentators to, so it's a shame when they don't.
  • hotbustophotbustop Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Block charge call is brutal. They just eliminate it. If a player can get to the rim reward him.
  • BeardedTacoBeardedTaco Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    I've gone back and forth in regards to the block charge. But this argument from bob convinced me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTQYM11sPts#t=5m05s
  • tribecalledjefftribecalledjeff Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    I've gone back and forth in regards to the block charge. But this argument from bob convinced me

lol it's all clear now
    edited March 2013
    hey don't laugh!

I think the possible changes to the block charge is a good discussion to have! I love Kraft going for steals vs guards in the open court but what's so awesome about him sliding under bigger guys near the rim?
    edited March 2013
    721 Temple +9
  • jaanisjaanis Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    It is not even just the charging or not charging. These reach in ticky tack fouls are stupid as well.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited March 2013

Thanks I found that lightening and please just say No to drugs

That was two minutes I'll never get back. You establish position outside the circle the man with the ball runs you over it's a charge. Lets do way with that and allow no defender in the paint this way we could have lay up drills.
    edited March 2013
    hey don't laugh!

I think the possible changes to the block charge is a good discussion to have! I love Kraft going for steals vs guards in the open court but what's so awesome about him sliding under bigger guys near the rim?

The discussion is certainly worthwhile but that traffic analogy was pretty awful. Then "basketball players are the best athletes in any sport. Well except for a few other sports." LOL

I think Bob is a genius but that wasn't one of his finer moments.
    edited March 2013
    Old-Timer wrote: »
    Thanks I found that lightening and please just say No to drugs

That was two minutes I'll never get back.

Hahaha
    edited March 2013
    721 Temple +9

wtf.jpg
  • increasedoddincreasedodd Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    Who makes the NCAA more money OSU or ISU??