Betting Talk

Fool's Gold N.B.A. Plays

imported_fools_goldimported_fools_gold Senior Member
edited April 2013 in Sports Betting
2012/2013. N.B.A. 3-0

Looking to continue this streak with an unpopular play tonight.

Chicago Bulls +4
110/100
The Greek

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited March 2013
    Chicago Bulls +4
    The Greek

Doesn't matter in this case since everyone has 4, but please note that the record keeping guidelines require all lines to come from either Pinny or Bookmaker, so no need to mention a book as long the line is available at either Pinny or BM. Thanks.
  • imported_fools_goldimported_fools_gold Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    2012/2013 n.b.a. 4-0

utah jazz.-2
    edited March 2013
    2012/2013. N.B.A ---- 5-0

Looking to keep the momentum going today with a couple of Contrarian plays.

1). OKC Thunder vs Dallas Mavericks
    Dirk is healthy and the Mav's seem to have some chemistry during this late push for the 8th playoff spot in the West.
    Thunder's road record is not too impressive meanwhile, Almost 90% of side money is on the OKC....I will take the hungrier
    Team who will fight to keep this one competitive.

MAVERICKS +4.5

2). N.O. HORNETS vs. MINNESOTA T-WOLVES
    Wrong team favored here IMO...T-wolves are ballin w Rubio leading the pack.
    Taking the home dog here.

MINNESOTA +1.5

Good luck to all !
  • TexasHookEmTexasHookEm Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    T-wolves are ballin w Rubio leading the pack.

I am assuming that use the term "ballin" extremely liberally...
    edited March 2013
    2012/2013. N.B.A ---- 6-1

Tough loss on the Maverick's last night but evened things out with the T-wolves covering to bring my B.T. record to 6-1 overall.

The Chicago Bulls, albeit are shorthanded however have alot to prove as they are being chased by Boston and Milwakee for the 6th spot in the Eastern Conference. Denver is looking for its 12th win in a row and a better playoff postion chasing the Grizzlies and the Clippers by a game. Taking the home dogs with the points.

BULLS +4
    edited March 2013
    BULLS +4

Please make sure all lines come from either Pinny or BM at the time of your post. Both had 3.5. Please grade at +3.5 or state that you don't want the play to count. Thanks.
    edited March 2013
    wow...I secured the wager @ +4 then posted...It must have just dropped so I guess I will have it graded @ +3.5
    edited March 2013
    The free lines service powered by SO I use could have lagged, according to that it moved to +4 just after your post (see below), and sbrodds agrees, but it was close enough that if you say you placed/saw it at BM before your post, go ahead and grade it there.

03/18/13 03:04:41pm -4-110 +4-110
    03/18/13 02:42:15pm -3½-110 +3½-110
    03/18/13 01:34:36pm -4-110 +4-110
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    GL man, I'm catching 4 with the Bulls too.
    edited March 2013
    Thanks Kane,

I liked your Under on the G.S./HOUSTON play yesterday....placed 50 on it ...wish I would have added more...solid call !!
  • JalapanoseJalapanose Banned
    edited March 2013
    I have a rare nba play tonight on the bulls +4 as well. Let's get it fellas
    edited March 2013
    2012/2013. N.B.A ---- 7-1

Nuggets squeaked by the Bulls in O.T. last night, Now, they must run w Westbrook and company!! Line seems too good to be true(+9.5) for a team who is on a 12 game winning streak.....Bangin the THUNDER tonight

OKC -9.5
    edited March 2013
    2012/2013. N.B.A ---- 7-2

2 Plays:

Memphis Grizzlies -1.5

S.A. Spurs -8.5

Good Luck to all
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    I know it's a small sample size, but I like your style. We have similar thinking when capping the NBA. I like Mem too, it would have been better if the Thunder were coming off a win last night, but I still think the Grizz are a solid play. Haven't played them yet, hoping line drops a tick, GL
    edited March 2013
    Kane, You know I really was shocked as to how the Thunder played with lack of Defensive Intesity last night...I give credit to the Nuggets who are playing great during this little run however, I expected OKC to have a better Interior game than what they did. Tonight, they will be playing a very aggressive minded team in the Memphis Grizzlies and my money is on DEFENSE.

Lets get this one!!
    edited March 2013
    Kane,

I was really dissapointed as to how the Thunder lacked Interior Defensive intensity last night and allowed the Nuggets to penetrate and rebound as they did! Much credit to the Karl and the Nuggets as they dominated for most of the game and won their 13th game in a row in impressive fashion! OKC will meet a real defensive minded team in the Grizzlies tonight and my money is on Defense!!

Good luck
    edited March 2013
    2012/2013 n.b.a ---8-3

chicago bulls -6
    edited March 2013
    2012/2013 N.B.A. 8-4

Looking to get back into the swing of things with a W tonight.

Maverick's -- pick
    edited March 2013
    2012/2013 N.B.A. ---- 9-4

Great win for the Mavericks last night! A lot of games on deck for tonight ...one that really catches my attention is the Heat vs. Bulls-- I believe that Chicago is on the verge of having a Breakout game and tonight will be it! Miami is blistering hot and the public is sold on the Streak...I will take a stab at this one by taking the +5.5 pts.

CHICAGO BULLS +5.5

Also....Denver vs San Antonio in the AT&T center where Greg Popavich has been preaching sermons to his disciples about the lack of Defense within their Camp. Tonight, I am anticipating a display of aggressive, all around Defensive pressure against a Denver squad who is historically poor on the Road.

San Antonio -6

Good luck to all
    edited March 2013
    2012/2013 N.B.A. ----10-5

DALLAS MAVERICK's -3.5
    edited March 2013
    2012/2013 n.b.a. --- 10-6

spurs -4

minnesota +8.5
    edited April 2013
    2012/2013 N.B.A. --- 11-7

S.A. Spurs will be playing their 5th game in 8 nights when they tip off in Memphis tonight...I am looking for T. Parker to have a huge game keep the men in Black within striking distance tonight!

S.A. +6.5

Also will be on L.A. Clippers -5

Good luck
    edited April 2013
    2012/2013 N.B.A. ---12-8

Brooklyn Nets -5
    edited April 2013
    Adding S.A. Spurs +7.5