Betting Talk

NEW ORLEANS HORNETS vs. BROOKLYN NETS-- 03-12-13

imported_fools_goldimported_fools_gold Senior Member
edited March 2013 in Sports Betting
NBA---2-0 YTD

Not too much to say here...Nets are jockying for a 3rd place playoff position or even better while the Hornets are struggling and hold only 2 w's in the month of march
(both home games vs Detroit/Portland). No major injuries being reported out of the Nets camp and I believe that D.will and company will be firing on all cylinders tonight and should cover this one.

Brooklyn Nets -6.5 @ -220/200 Bookmaker

Comments

• GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited March 2013
    If you're going to be posting daily, please consider a weekly or monthly thread like most posters use rather than starting a new thread each day. It keeps your plays more organized and allows others to more easily find them if they want. The board would also be pretty cluttered if everyone posting picks started a new thread each day.

Thanks and continued success.
  • imported_fools_goldimported_fools_gold Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    My bad....I will do just that....thank you for the heads up
  • kanekane Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    NBA---2-0 YTD

Not too much to say here...Nets are jockying for a 3rd place playoff position or even better while the Hornets are struggling and hold only 2 w's in the month of march
    (both home games vs Detroit/Portland). No major injuries being reported out of the Nets camp and I believe that D.will and company will be firing on all cylinders tonight and should cover this one.

Just a heads up, I'm seeing Joe Johnson listed as out tonight, GL
  • BeardedTacoBeardedTaco Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    ryan anderson way more valuable to his team then joe johnson imo
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for the info Kane however Joe Johnson played 37 mins and had a respectable outing last night in the loss vs. the 76ers. He was 8-11 for 20 points and has played 6 games since his injury (sore left heel) in which he missed 3 straight games. He should see some valuable min's and will certainly help balance the scoring attack vs the unmotivated Hornets tonight. Nets had won 3 straight prior to the buzzsaw that they ran into last night.
  • TexasHookEmTexasHookEm Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    He should see some valuable min's and will certainly help balance the scoring attack vs the unmotivated Hornets tonight.

Um, he will only impact the game if he decides to coach. As kane said, he will not play tonight.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    NBA---2-0 YTD

I believe you short changing yourself -6.5 wasn't there when you posted it already had moved to -6 you should be graded at that number.
    It's worth a double check on Pinny and Bookmaker.
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for the info Kane however Joe Johnson played 37 mins and had a respectable outing last night in the loss vs. the 76ers. He was 8-11 for 20 points and has played 6 games since his injury (sore left heel) in which he missed 3 straight games. He should see some valuable min's and will certainly help balance the scoring attack vs the unmotivated Hornets tonight. Nets had won 3 straight prior to the buzzsaw that they ran into last night.

That's the first you should learn here when kane say's a player isn't playing he's not playing. I mean that in a respectful way he hasn't missed one yet this year.
    edited March 2013
    I am relatively new to posting on this board and have yet to interact with majority of the members on BT however, I am not arguing his position. I am merely stating the information I am gathering for the purpose of helping others win money. My sources have are not showing that he is listed as doubtful or out so therefore, I am going with what I know. Regardless of his status, I feel that this play holds value and is a winner !!
    edited March 2013
    But thank you all for the great info...this collaboration is what makes this forum a valuable one for everyone involved in wagering...
    Good luck to all
  • Tkauffman09Tkauffman09 Senior Member
    edited March 2013
    My best piece of advice to you is to listen to the members of this forum. Best cappers around!
    edited March 2013
    My sources have are not showing that he is listed as doubtful or out so therefore, I am going with what I know.

It's widely available that he is either doubtful or out tonight, so you might want to try to get a couple more sources for injury information. When someone tries to to help you out, even if you aren't seeing the same info, I think it is wise to investigate further instead of just dismissing it.
    edited March 2013
    Thank you sir...I will keep this in mind
    edited March 2013
    Lesson learned...ty
    edited March 2013
    Sorry, I didn't even see that other people had commented after the last post I quoted. It was not my intention to pile it on, good luck tonight.
    edited March 2013
    No offense taken, I am all about respect and making money so it is all good....Thank you and good luck to you as well HookEm!!
    edited March 2013
    Congrats, Good Win.
    edited March 2013
    Thank you....I definitely need to find a better source for up to date injury reports. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!