Betting Talk

NHL - 48 GM Sprint Plays

lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
edited June 2013 in Sports Betting
NYR -170
Ott -150
Wings -155
Wild -175

laying big numbers i know..wings and wild playing 2 very poor teams who both played last night.

GL to all

Record 0-0

Comments

• lakers22lakers22 Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Wild +110
    Coyotes -125

Record (4-0, +4.0 units)
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    nice start. forgive the clutter. loving yotes today and Ov their TT. having moderate success this season on TT parlays. GL.
    edited January 2013
    1-1 yest (-.15)

Bruins -180
    Blues -170
    Panthers Even
    Kings -155

Bruins deepest and most complete team in the nhl from top to bottom
    Columbus will be suffocated by the blues stingy defense
    nashville just missing to many pieces from last years team (radulov in KHL, Hornquist hurt, suter left for wild)

Record (5-1, +3.85 units)
    edited February 2013
    2-2 yest (-1.35)

Bruins blew 3-1 lead and kings tripped up in the dreaded S/O. onward...

Canes -125 (2 units) spezza out indef..thats a huge loss for sens..
    Stars -120 ...at home and goaler has been playing really well
    wild +110... gonna ride the wild, love the new additions of parise and suter..

Record 7-3 (+2.5 units)
    edited February 2013
    2-1 yest (+2.00 hit the 2 unit play)

ducks are a better team than i gave them credit for..

pens -170 ....winless at home and devils havn't lost in regulation..pens all day here
    yotes -140 (2 units) .....home and home vs dallas..game could have went either way, the home team gets it done here
    rangers +100 ......tbay been playing very well..but top to bottom rangers are a better team

Record 9-4 (+3.5 units unweighted, +4.5 weighted)
    edited February 2013
    Adding flyers -130
    edited February 2013
    4-0 today (+5 units)

1 play tomr Pens -125 ...the NHL wants you to believe this is still a marquee matchup..don't buy it...pens head and shoulders better than the punch less caps. Sid the kid and co win this one on Super Bowl Sunday..

Record 13-4 (+7.5 units unweighted, +8.5 weighted)
    edited February 2013
    Adding MtL -130....spezza injury wil cont to rear its ugly head for sens. The Habs got subban back and markov playing unreal. Mtl pays the sens back for the 5-1 drubbimg they got a week ago
  • jammerjammer Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    What exactly is a 48 GM Sprint Play?
    edited February 2013
    48 gm sprint. Means the season strike shortened. Reg season is only 48 gms
  • nielsionielsio Junior Member
    edited February 2013
    lakers22 way to go with the picks! Mine pretty much suck donkey dick so keep the winners coming. Best of luck with the remaining season.
    edited February 2013
    2-0 yest

1 play today

Ducks -110

Record 15-4 (+9.5 units unweighted, +10.5 weighted)
    edited February 2013
    1-0 yesterday

Blues -170 (2 units).....preds been on the road since jan 21st, and their last 2 games have went to the SO both of which they won, blues been sitting at home for 4 nights since the wings handed them their lunch....tired legs after a long 2 week 7 gm road trip vs one of the elite teams in the nhl

Wings -165...should handle the punchless flames at home..the talented mr zetterberg is back for the wings

sens -145 ....sens been very good at home..after a tough road trip they will be energized and ready for a sub par sabres team

was looking to take the flyers vs the lightning but i'm going to hold off..flyers just have to many injuries..tampa has played above their heads early on in this season..i'll wait for a better spot to fade the ning on this 4 gm road trip..most likely vs the devils on thursday)

Record 16-4 (+10.5 units unweighted, +11.5 weighted)
    edited February 2013
    Adding winnepeg -135
    edited February 2013
    2-2 (-1.35 uw, -3.05 w), ..but the really shocked by blues loss..they were dominated start to finish..

back later with todays games

Record 18-6 (+9.15 units unweighted, +8.45 weighted)
    edited February 2013
    No Plays today
    edited February 2013
    Putting tomr nights plays up.... Some big faves again. But in this short season there is a premium on winning at home cuz every gm is a conference gm:

Rangers -170
    Pens -205
    Devils -135
    Flyers -165
    Blues -170
    edited February 2013
    Adding Sabres at home vs MTL..MTL had alot of home wins this year..had a gm vs B's last night..Buff gets it done..
    edited February 2013
    yest 4-2 (+.65)...blues really playing below their ability level...

No plays today..back tomr..

Record 22-8 (+9.8 units unweighted, +9.1 weighted)
    edited February 2013
    I know this place is dominated by CBB and NBA heads, but today is a great day to watch hockey..games all day long..Hockey Day in Canada..Let's keep rolling!!

Devils +105...smarty marty will play big in his 1200th career gm..Henrique has been a huge boost since coming back from his early season injury for the devils..

Ilses -120...buffalo just what the dr ordered for an isles team that i believe is much better than the record indicates.

blues -170...coming back w/the blues in a good spot against anaheim who had a gm last night in dallas....

MTL -160...the blue blanc eh rouge get it done at home after dropping their last 2 gms.
    edited February 2013
    1-3 (-3.45)..nobody said this was easy eh lol....isles outshoot buff 43-15 and lose..blues..well i've had enuff of the blues..mtl bad pick..get'em tomr...

Record 23-11 (+6.35 units unweighted, +5.65 weighted)
    edited February 2013
    3 plays

Jackets -109
    Pens -165
    Rangers -145
    edited February 2013
    1-2 yest (-1.74)...Jackets outshoot oilers 40-13 and lose 3-1..go figure..hopefully i can get things turned back in the right direction here..

Leafs -110..phillip kessel is starting to heat up..and when he scores the leafs win..reimer also playing very well between the pipes
    Wild -105...the injury to Kyprusoff for the flames is a very big loss..
    Carolina -110...the ilses aren't a bad team but they are weak in goal which in the nhl means everything..cam ward has been playing well since a slow start..the staal brothers have a day on the island

looking at possibly sharks and phnx as well..but no play on them right now..

Record 24-13 (+4.61 units unweighted, +3.93 weighted)
  • WumsWums Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Love your picks tonight, GL!
    edited February 2013
    3-0 yest (+3.0)

Devils -155..canes off a back to back situation in the last of a 6 gm road trip..the devils proving why they were in the cup finals last yr.

Lightning -130..Tampa got pushed around in their 3 gm roadtrip, but back home against a habs team that started hot and is quickly coming back to the pack where they belong. habs play a less physical skating type of gm which should play right into the tampa bay offensive style of play.

Jets -135...another back to back spot play against a flyers team is beat up w/injuries and playing a jets team that is very good at home. Dustin B returns for the peg tonight after a 5 gm absence

Panthers -130 (2 units)...panthers were playing much better 3-0-1 before laying an egg vs the caps on saturday night. I believe they rebound against the caps who are arguably the worst team in the nhl (last in pts 7, 21st in goals for, 27th in goals against and winless on the road this year)

Record 27-13 (+7.61 units unweighted, +6.93 weighted)
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Lake....what do you think about the over in the Flyer/Jet game? Teams historically rake up goals against one another.

Good start to the season. Keep it up.
    edited February 2013
    Hey Stack....i don't really have an opinion on the total..wish i could help you but i dont have a lean either way. I mostly just play sides in the nhl
  • WumsWums Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Like your picks again tonight Laker, Im personally on the Devils and Jets with you.

I was strongly considering the Lightning but I couldnt get on it. Both teams struggling.

But I did want to ask why you liked the caps tonight. I couldnt find a way to like either side of that game. To me its just a crap shoot of terrible teams.
    edited February 2013
    Hey wums thanks. I played the panthers not the caps. Gave a few reasons why above. Maybe you misread what i wrote?
  • WumsWums Senior Member
    edited February 2013
    Sorry about that, I meant the panthers, mid was going faster than my typing haha.
    I just mean that you are putting two units on,
    Which I agree: They are a slightly better team (so far this year) and are at home,
    BUT
    SCOTT CLEMMENSEN 85.3% save percentage this year.

Granted, Holtby is not great either but both teams are inconsistent, and both goalies have been inconsistent as well.

I was more curious to see, is this a play ON the panthers OR rather a play AGAINST the capitals.