burgerburger Senior Member
edited January 2013 in Sports Betting
Edward on yet another fantastic season.

Enjoy your off-season sir.

HoopsBurger

Comments

• golfer1000golfer1000 Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Yess! Ed thank you very much on a great year! Appreciate all the hard work and great results! Do you plan on posting any march madness plays like last year? Thanks
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited January 2013
    FYI, service runs until this Thursday, 1/17.

Way to jinx the last 4 days! :)
    edited January 2013
    good call on the jinx goats :)
    edited January 2013
    golfer1000 wrote: »
    good call on the jinx goats :)

Obviously happy to be wrong, even if it was a joke. :)

Now we can blame you if RAS loses tonight for jinxing the final day. :p
    edited January 2013
    Goats wrote: »
    Obviously happy to be wrong, even if it was a joke. :)

Now we can blame you if RAS loses tonight for jinxing the final day. :p

LOL!! I will raise a question for you, which do you think is more powerful.. the jinx, saying everything is gravy and we cant lose, or the reverse jinx saying we suck we will never win another game??
  • themartythemarty Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Great week. Reverse jinx
  • burgerburger Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Ok...

Now I can say it without jinx blame consequences...

Very impressive season.

I hope everyone respects and appreciates the grasp you and your team has on college sports investing.

My hat is off to you Ed.
  • RightAngleRightAngle Admin
    edited January 2013
    Thanks. I was just telling Goats that was one of the smoothest CBB seasons I can ever recall.
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    RightAngle wrote: »
    Thanks. I was just telling Goats that was one of the smoothest CBB seasons I can ever recall.

Ed, first off thank you for a great season. This was my first with you - any reason you stop mid-january? any edge you think you are losing I think I am comfortable with that :)
  • hornsfanhornsfan Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    one other question - last year did you have any 2nd half plays after the subscription had ended? can't remember and do not know if you guys thought HT plays would be released from now until the tourney.

congrats as well on a great season. definitely very smooth with a great finish. thanks again.
    edited January 2013
    eug44 wrote: »
    Ed, first off thank you for a great season. This was my first with you - any reason you stop mid-january? any edge you think you are losing I think I am comfortable with that :)

When you put in eleven straight 80-100 hour weeks, lots of other things in life get neglected. In general it does get harder to win as the season goes on, and the tradeoff becomes less palatable.
    edited January 2013
    hornsfan wrote: »
    one other question - last year did you have any 2nd half plays after the subscription had ended? can't remember and do not know if you guys thought HT plays would be released from now until the tourney.

congrats as well on a great season. definitely very smooth with a great finish. thanks again.

Haven't really thought about that. Probably will be quiet for a while, but you never know.
    edited January 2013
    When you put in eleven straight 80-100 hour weeks, lots of other things in life get neglected. In general it does get harder to win as the season goes on, and the tradeoff becomes less palatable.

Translation: Ed's wife told him it was time for a vacation. :laugh:
  • mrwanker2umrwanker2u Member
    edited January 2013
    Nice finish to the season! And season ends just in time. Yesterday my guy lowered my limits ( I took old timers advice, asked him to lower it for football too). And he put me on delay. So, I'm done for a while regardless. Thanks Edward
    edited January 2013
    Awesome year once again!! truly amazing what you guys are able to do! appreciate all the hard work you and the team put in!
  • lumpy19lumpy19 Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    I wonder at what point the service becomes -EV for RAS

With the kinds of numbers you consistently put up at some point the hassle of the customer service and all the other service related headaches have to outweigh the money the RAS group can make just betting on their own.
    edited January 2013
    lumpy19 wrote: »
    I wonder at what point the service becomes -EV for RAS

With the kinds of numbers you consistently put up at some point the hassle of the customer service and all the other service related headaches have to outweigh the money the RAS group can make just betting on their own.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • TheRebTheReb Senior Member
    edited January 2013

You define what a sport service should be all about win or lose, great season indeed, many kudos and enjoy the "time off" ;-)
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Translation: Ed's wife told him it was time for a vacation. :laugh:

Ha ha ha.... All the married guys laughed at that comment, because it is most likely the truth.... Women are always there to break our balls.

On a serious note... Thank you Ed and your team for a great season! Really appreciate all the hard work.
    edited January 2013
    buythehook wrote: »
    Ha ha ha.... All the married guys laughed at that comment, because it is most likely the truth.... Women are always there to break our balls.

To be fair to Ed's wife, I was 100% kidding. I'm confident spending more time with his family is part of the decision, but one he shares in rather than being forced into.
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    To be fair to Ed's wife, I was 100% kidding. I'm confident spending more time with his family is part of the decision, but one he shares in rather than being forced into.

I know you were only kidding.... I was just joking around about the ball breakin as well.
  • eug44eug44 Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    Haven't really thought about that. Probably will be quiet for a while, but you never know.

So any leans today? (I had to do it)
  • CashItCashIt Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    eug44 wrote: »

So any leans today? (I had to do it)

Hopefully a couple of 2 Unit Manhatthans until you can no longer pronounce Canisius correctly. You and the team deserve it. Thanks