Betting Talk

Rex Ryan tattoo of wife's wearing Sanchez jersey

jaanisjaanis Senior Member
edited January 2013 in Sports Betting

Comments

• noelnoel Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    No way to FUNNY:-) Maybe TEbow can numbers with Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    I just read the article... What a douche!!!! Lolll
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited January 2013
    buythehook wrote: »
    What a douche!!!! Lolll

I think the biggest douche is the reporter that's following him around while he's on vacation at a resort and trying to take pictures of him and ask him questions. It's pathetic that our newspapers/magazines encourage this behavior.
  • BigKahunaBigKahuna Banned
    edited January 2013
    This has to be photo shopped. Ryan is not that skinny and he can't possibly have that tattoo , can he ?
  • buythehookbuythehook Senior Member
    edited January 2013
    TommyL wrote: »
    I think the biggest douche is the reporter that's following him around while he's on vacation at a resort and trying to take pictures of him and ask him questions. It's pathetic that our newspapers/magazines encourage this behavior.

I can't disagree on what ur saying... That is the media...and the public loves gossip... I hate the hear about someone's personal life but its always on the news shows and the Internet. I received an email from a jets fan regarding this... That how I found out about it.

I still find it hard to believe he would put a Sanchez jersey on his body.... I'm not into tattoos, but I just think that is pretty stupid to do this.