Betting Talk

MNF Football UnBettable?

jaanisjaanis Senior Member
edited November 2012 in Sports Betting
How unbettable (is that word?) is this game tonight. If you are betting it why and who?

Comments

• billymacbillymac Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    some good size plays have come in on Carolina this week.
  • StackAttackStackAttack Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    jaanis wrote: »
    How unbettable (is that word?) is this game tonight.

Agreed
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited November 2012
    This is just a horrible game tonight all the way around. ESPN must be thrilled with the ratings that they'll get. In my 13 years living outside Philly, I've never seen less enthuasism for a game than for tonight's game. I was at Philly Park with some guys on Friday that were trying to unload their tickets tonight for $10 each, and couldn't find a taker. Then I got another e-mail from a friend on Saturday wanting to just give away his pair of tickets. As of this morning, he still hadn't found anyone that would take them.

The CBB board is pretty bad tonight as well. I guess I'll spend the night doing something with my wife.
  • GoatsGoats Head Moderator
    edited November 2012
    TommyL wrote: »
    The CBB board is pretty bad tonight as well. I guess I'll spend the night doing something with my wife.

She's a lucky woman. All it takes is for the Eagles to be 3-7 and the CBB board to be bad for you to spend time with her. :laughing:
  • TommyLTommyL Super Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Goats wrote: »
    She's a lucky woman. All it takes is for the Eagles to be 3-7 and the CBB board to be bad for you to spend time with her. :laughing:

I'm sure that she tells herself that every day. :)

Plus, need to build up some brownie points with the Big 10/ACC Challenge starting up tomorrow night.
  • Deli314Deli314 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    TommyL wrote: »
    This is just a horrible game tonight all the way around. ESPN must be thrilled with the ratings that they'll get. In my 13 years living outside Philly, I've never seen less enthuasism for a game than for tonight's game. I was at Philly Park with some guys on Friday that were trying to unload their tickets tonight for $10 each, and couldn't find a taker. Then I got another e-mail from a friend on Saturday wanting to just give away his pair of tickets. As of this morning, he still hadn't found anyone that would take them.

I had to give mine away today and it was not easy. Tickets on stub hub are even low. They are going for about $25 which is unheard of when talking about Eagles tickets. Fans are beyond fed up, season ticket holders along with the casual fan.
  • tribecalledjefftribecalledjeff Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    What does "unbettable" mean?
    edited November 2012
    I was offered 3 tickets for free from a guy my dad and I have partied with for years in the lots at vet/linc. Great food. Tons to drink. Good fun people. Last yr was first yr I could remember in my life that i didnt attend a game and this yr I bedrugingly went to Dallas game w a friend. Needless to say I turned down the three tix. And they were first level seats. I hope there are tons of empty seats tonight and the rest of the way.
  • Deli314Deli314 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    I was offered 3 tickets for free from a guy my dad and I have partied with for years in the lots at vet/linc. Great food. Tons to drink. Good fun people. Last yr was first yr I could remember in my life that i didnt attend a game and this yr I bedrugingly went to Dallas game w a friend. Needless to say I turned down the three tix. And they were first level seats. I hope there are tons of empty seats tonight and the rest of the way.

Jetro Lot Stack? lol
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    I actually forgot there was a game tonight. The best will be watching John Gruden getting all excited about this match up and trying to showcase Cam. Should be a long 3 hours for him.
    edited November 2012
    Deli314 wrote: »
    Jetro Lot Stack? lol

No way. Wellsfargo lot right under 95
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    only pregame

have the Eagles quit? we should know within the first few series, no?
  • wcf1214wcf1214 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    the stadium looks so empty,the fans have quit
  • homerplayerhomerplayer Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    remember when the Stillers quit on Cowher?
  • moneymikemoneymike Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Hard to believe the Phillies last won a game since the Eagles have.