Betting Talk

Fishy Line of the night Denver -3.5 against the Heat?

jaanisjaanis Senior Member
edited November 2012 in Sports Betting
Something doesn't make sense here. Heat coming off loss last night to Clippers. Should feel like playing or not? I know the Heat take "nights off". Denver having some rest may be pushing this line in their favor?

Comments

• buckeyesbuckeyes Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    What's fishy about it?
  • Obi OneObi One Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Why would it be Fishy?

Heat were favorited last 3 games on the road and they lost all 3 ATS. Denver is no slouch. Heat have Wade at less than 100% and teams run their offense right over Ray Allen. He's a weak link on defense. Miami is nr 27 in the league in defensive efficiency. This line is about right imo. But your comments make me believe the Heat are actually still overvalued by Joe Public.
  • Old-TimerOld-Timer Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    The line isn't fishy as you say but I do believe it's shaded slightly (Maybe 1/1.5) to Denver. Denver hasn't played in two days this is Miami's 4th road game in 5 night's there 5th game in the 7 night's I believe Wade is hurt. There bench was outstanding last night and there 3 point shooting was almost 50% is that going to happen tonight. Also history tells us Miami doesn't like playing in Denver's high altitude.

Don't misunderstand I'm not saying I'm playing Denver what I'm saying is don't under estimate the book. Scheduling should be a very big part of your handicapping in the NBA. A part, A Tool to use. I passed the game but if I had to I would play the Under 202.5 and or Miami but only at +4 or better. Denver isn't a scrub team they're pretty good there 50 regular season win total should tell you that.

Just One man's opinion.

PS: To high to bet Denver and not enough to bet Miami. Denver is going to try and run this team into the ground this game flip a coin even with the scheduling disadvantage for Miami.
  • jaanisjaanis Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Thanks for all the feedback. These are the type of posts BT needs. I will continue to post what I see as fishy lines.